Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Hurt Locker

2»

Comments

• Options
    Avatar was all about the visual that was the whole point of it i thought i def wouldnt have gone for the story it was aimed at dads and kids IMO and it did the trick for me best afternoon i have spent with NLJR since Man Utd away in the prem
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Saw Alice in Wonderland last week - absolutely brilliant.

I thought it was rubbish! looked pretty in places but it has an awful, and not much of a, story. Very much style over substance.

Worth seeing for the effects if you haven't gone 3D before, but Avatar and even Toy Story 2 in 3D were better films for 3D effects.

Totally agree with all of that.

Was very disappointed with it.
  • Options
    Hurtlocker was best film I saw this past year, but haven't seem anywhere as many as I used to. The final scene of James not being able to decide which cereal to buy was pretty impactful when you bear in mind what he did in Iraq.

An Education was my 2nd fave followed by Julia.

Avatar is kind of a must see, but it will hardly form part of cinematic culture that ET is 20 years after it was released.