Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Charlton Life Clique..

2»

Comments

• No he didn't. I ended up driving him on a tour of Sidcup so he could search the area for friends in pubs so he could buy a lager top!

/blockquote>

Lol, was tempted to ask for a Fosters myself.

• I've always wondered whether the CL clique pronounce clique like cleek or click.

Let the rest of us know when you join, as i'm sure you will be the Clique's marque signing.

:smiley:
  • No he didn't. I ended up driving him on a tour of Sidcup so he could search the area for friends in pubs so he could buy a lager top!

Must have been one hell of a drive :-)
  • Tony from Erith joined the cleek last night

Did you end up in the star?
    Ha, I think @shag was getting concerned I was being serious!

Cheers for a good night all. Congratulations @Riviera you've done a cracking job there. Never got a chance to say bye as it was rammed by then.

• edited January 2015
    Thanks for coming everyone, especially those who usually drink other types of beer. Fridays are our busiest night but last night was exceptionally so, in fact it was our 2nd busiest after our opening night. Glad no one reopened the Ched Evans debate with Mr Efford. He only lives round the corner and comes in reguarly, he's a nice chap, for a Millwall fan.
    My wife apologises again for Proseccogate.
  • Riviera said:

He only lives round the corner and comes in reguarly, he's a nice chap, for a Millwall fan.

You let in a Millwall fan?

Oh, Chirpy. How could you.

;o)
  • Riviera said:

Hard core CL Clique @thelongpond tonight...........

Nice to see you all.

Chirpy.

Just had a look on line at the pub mate and all the wonderful reviews. Living in Norwich I had missed this one but it looks excellent!! Good luck with it and I shall look forward to a decent ale there.
  • Great place Riviera. I got stuck in that Whitstable beer. I'll have to come back to try the gold top. Good crowd in there last night and excellent to meet fellow Charlton lifers. Cracking curry in the star too. You'd have liked it AFKA....Happy birthday Curb It.
  • I can't stay away from the place now , back in there yesterday with more birds . I think I tried the gold top ....
  • Shag said:

I can't stay away from the place now , back in there yesterday with more birds . I think I tried the gold top ....

What was her name?