Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Charlton Life Clique..

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
.. known as the Anti "Sycling" Lobby (or ASoL's)

will be pleased to hear that Royal Parks police were hard at it this morning in Greenwich Park nicking cyclists.

The heinous crime was pedaling the 10 feet between the entrance on the southeast corner, and the (very rare) cycle path.

Apparently their next deadly target will be grey squirrels, for pinching Prince Phillips nuts...

;)

(sorry best I could do)

Comments

• Exactly how many lifers are in the clique ?
  • my mate was a cycle path.
    Locked him up in the end
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Exactly how many lifers are in the clique ?

Ask Oggy he's the leader.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Floyd Montana[/cite]my mate was a cycle path.
    Locked him up in the end[/quote]

did you nick that from jimmy cricket?!
  • Sat with "The Clique" in the Lib yesterday.....

*smug*
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]Sat with "The Clique" in the Lib yesterday.....

*smug*
    Bloody hell, you have arrived...
  • I can't remember - are "the clique" pro or anti cycling?
  • I used to play a full part in it but recently I've been up the clique without a paddle.....
  • edited February 2011
  • ASoL are a clique of CL not The clique of CL, keep up dear boy
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]Sat with "The Clique" in the Lib yesterday.....

*smug*

So did I - picking up my free ticket from the wonderful MOG! I feel I have arrived and it happened so quickly and unexpectedly. MOG even showed me his CL badge.
  • First rule about the clique is that there is no clique.

Mog u know the rules last warning 8-)
  • Oh how warm inside I felt as I sat with The Clique and we laughed together at someone (no names, no pack drill) saying "there is no clique"!
  • aah, was you the one in the cap Saga ? If so, apologies for not saying hello, didn't realise at the time.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]aah, was you the one in the cap Saga ? If so, apologies for not saying hello, didn't realise at the time.

That was me - MOG pointed you out to me, but I didn't get a chance to say "hello" as we started to move towards the ground at that point.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]Sat with "The Clique" in the Lib yesterday.....

*smug*[/quote]

Sell out...
  • To be fair bfr, he was only alowed to sit there coz he was with me, normally he would be in the back room with the oap clique with there bottles of ale and cardigans... ;-)
  • Hard core CL Clique @thelongpond tonight...........

Nice to see you all.

Chirpy.
  • Have i missed something?
  • Have i missed something?

Sorry, Beds.

Evidently you're not a member of The Clique.

• Sponsored links:

• In the hope of getting in the clique, I'll make myself kn. own on this Fred .

Am poi.ssed
  • I think I'm too young and too tall to be in the clique, but I have been offered a 3 year contract at the club so there's that. I'd rather be in the clique though :-(
  • I've always wondered whether the CL clique pronounce clique like cleek or click.
  • I've always wondered whether the CL clique pronounce clique like cleek or click.
  • Tony from Erith joined the cleek last night

Did you end up in the star?
  • No he didn't. I ended up driving him on a tour of Sidcup so he could search the area for friends in pubs so he could buy a lager top!

Was a nice pub! Well done Chirpy! Looking forward to trying some cherry cider in February!
  • Are you that busy every Friday chirpy! Packed. Well done and the local MP in there too.

Who is Tony?
  • Curb_It said:

Who is Tony?

Those in the know don't need to ask (Plumstead mickey)