Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

i dont like craig bellamy but

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]It would have been hetter if they all refused to shake the C###'# hand.
    Bellamy another idiot off field but i have always liked him as a player[/quote]

yh would've been quality actually if they all refused to shake his hand
  • Options
    blah blah blah storm in a tea cup. I only commented because i'd been up with my screaming baby for 3 hours and was in the mood to be pedantic. Henry takes these thing a little more to heart than most but that is his right, no need to attack him over it. Just imagine this thread if Reid had missed.
  • Options
    wetting my knickers? LOL such a well considered argument without any personal attacks.

You've really cheered me up Dave, best laugh of the day ; - )
  • Options
    i have to say if someone called me white trash i would be as offended as a black man who was called the n word.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Its a common term used over here ....a generalisation used quite often which conjurs up the image of people living in trailer parks...apologize if you were offended....

You mean like we use the term Pikeys or Travellers.....?
  • Options
    that man never stops trying to be something he aint. he used to go to the bramcote all stone island dressed with that stupid haircut trying to fit in,shameful man no substance
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]that man never stops trying to be something he aint. he used to go to the bramcote all stone island dressed with that stupid haircut trying to fit in,shameful man no substance
    Who? Henry?
  • Options
    ha ha liddell
  • Options
    comparing me with liddle.

Now that is offensive!

; - )
  • Options
    "My friend Tatts..........."

Find that hard to believe.......
    (He's got a friend.....)