Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

i dont like craig bellamy but

what he has just said live on sky about JT for wayne bridge is quailty

"we all know what john terry is like outside of football so nothing surprised me about that man but as a footballer he is quailty"

so much in so few words

Comments

• im suprised you agree to be honest considering your views yesterday.
  • Does Bellamy still play for Wales ? If so it could make the England Wales qualifiers interesting.

I'm out in Esher / Cobham tonight so I'll let you know if JT is about and who with.....
  • My views on Bridge have not changed B he showed today that he can stand up to the pressure it is time for him to stop being such a wimp and come back to help England.

I have always said Terry is a complete cnut for what he done but IMO bridge is acting like a coward and that opinion wont change, i believe he will really regret making that decision and he needs to man up and deal with his problems, he has made the decision whilst his emotions are raw and he shouldnt have done it.

i wanted Bridge to poleaxe JT today i loved it when tevez went chest to chest with the mug.

The Chelski fans that booed bridge throughout are pricks and are just the same as their captain.

Bellamys comments made me pish myself i just wish sky would have got Bridge to talk maybe he would have felt better
  • edited February 2010
    It was funny but talk about the pot calling the kettle black as Bellamy isn't exactly a saint. However I think I heard that he set up a foundation for disadvantaged kids in Sierra Leone and pumped 650k into it so he's gone up in my estimation.
  • edited February 2010
    Bellamy and Terry cut of the same cloth....
  • just yanking your chain d. Love a bit of drama. Its about football as andy gray said. but i am team bridge. X
  • John Terry us the classic case in point of how money corrupts. He is a twat who has been given everything because he can kick a ball and now really believes he is untouchable. The stupud bunt he is married to has done nothing to alleviate his own opinion of himself. Trust me, 6 months from now we will be reading about another slapper who he has tried to buy off. Horrible scumbag.
  • god how much do i hate chelsea they are a no mark shite club who got rich by 2 sugar daddies in harding and roman.Still have fond memories of that 1-1 game when the wan**rs got a right slap. What a cheeky bars**d the lines man was looking round to see if brisge had blanked him instead of looking at the next player who's hand he was shaking.Also bellamy shook teery hand but looked the other way.
  • There's only one Wayne Bridge....

F##king hate Chelsea!

Millwall with money
  • he shagged the mans lady why would he shake the mans hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think that is a ridiculous load of old shite all the hand shaking flannel before the game.

If one of my mates was knobbing my missus behind my back, not having their hand shook would be the last thing they needed to worry about.

No class about Chelsea, and Terry epitomises that
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I think that is a ridiculous load of old shite all the hand shaking flannel before the game.

If one of my mates was knobbing my missus behind my back, not having their hand shook would be the last thing they needed to worry about.

No class about Chelsea, and Terry epitomises that
    Amen. I so, so wanted Bridge to put the head on him when he put his hand out - even though that was never going to happen. Terry is a nasty prick - always has been, and always will be. He's also horribly, horribly overrated as a player. Best thing England can hope for is that his form suffers so badly between now and the end of the season that he's dropped from the squad entirely. Unfortunately, that won't happen - simply because the alternatives at centre back are even worse (Lescott is woefully inconsistent, Ferdinand is a liability at times and a crock, Jagielka won't have enough time to prove himself, Upson is slower than my nan and Shawcross has no pace and no experience)
  • You have to say that Chelsea have leaked an awful lot of goals since all of this stuff broke in the press....

Not saying those goals have all been down to Terry but he has made more mistakes than normal.
  • If you look at it carefully Bellamy turns away when shaking Terry's hand and I am sure he mouth the words 'wanker'
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Bellamy and Terry cut of the same cloth....Cheap White Trash....
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
  • the stories of what Terry is like outside the game are legion. If half are true the "man" is a scum bag in many ways. Agree about the w**kers booing and the little numpty behind Bridge when he took the throw in early on needs a smack.

"cheap white trash" ---------------- waits for the scream about racism ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    . of course its not going to happen i wonder why ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Bellamy and Terry cut of the same cloth....Cheap White Trash....
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Fair point Robbo. CT would you make a similar comment about a couple of black players?

Anyway Bellamys work in Sierra Leone puts him head and soldiers above scum like Terry.
  • i like the what bellamy has done and said standing up for a team mate.
  • His dads dealing.
    His mums thieving like she hasn't got enough money.
    He is having a go with his 'mates' missus.
    He bottles bouncers ; "do you know who i am ,i'm a footballer"
    =scum=
    shame tevez didnt nut him.
  • It would have been hetter if they all refused to shake the C###'# hand.
    Bellamy another idiot off field but i have always liked him as a player
  • Sponsored links:

• said exactly the same ... bellamy ruined terry in the interview and blanked him ... good , chelsea mug
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Bellamy and Terry cut of the same cloth....Cheap White Trash....

What a stupid racist phrase to use. What has the race of either got to do with it?
  • edited February 2010
    Its a common term used over here ....a generalisation used quite often which conjurs up the image of people living in trailer parks...apologize if you were offended....
  • [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Its a common term used over here ....a generalisation used quite often like chavs,pikeys etc...no offence meant ....I've heard worse on here but will apologize if it offended anyone....maybe some of the other us lifers can attest to that.....

we are quite overly sensitive souls on this board mate but i'm sure most understood where you are coming from.
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Its a common term used over here ....a generalisation used quite often which conjurs up the image of people living in trailer parks...apologize if you were offended....

So say "trailer trash" which is just offence rather than offence and racist.
  • edited February 2010
    as I said if I offended anyone sorry....I guess it would be racist if I wasn't white....
  • ct_addick: Don't bow to apologising for something that really doesn't need it just cos silly boy Henry Irving's peeing his knickers!!
    Racist!! What a stupid prat for even broaching the matter of racism and thus cheapening it's defence at the very same time. Shout it enough and nobody listens.
    The likes of Irving and his ilk are the bane of the decent people around who get sick and tired of these jumped-up nobodies forever sticking their nose in where it's not needed (as in this matter) and certainly ill-conceived (as in this matter).
  • Ct addick
    so it's alright for me to call ashley cole cheap black trash. No didn't think so. Twat
  • Anyway back on topic, Bellamy is a ledge. One of those players that is quality until he is playing against your side, like Savage. He does make me crack up tho....good on ya Craig.
  • edited February 2010
    Listen everyone needs to calm down. I apologised for using a term that could be considered offensive. Let's just say I am not a big fan of Terry and Bellamy as people.