Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£110 million Euro Lottery on Friday

2»

Comments

• sod that, our club just aint worth 40-50m, surely they realise this?
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]If I won that amount of money I'd buy the ground and training ground and then gift them to the Supporters' Trust (if it was up and running) to ensure ongoing security of tenure for the Club.

I think something like that. I wouldn't just invest in general, as I couldn't stomach the idea of some of my (not so) hard earned winnings going towards paying Moo2 8k a week. There'd probably also be a nagging guilt that a football club isn't the best charitable cause..
  • No he' was plain clothes that night
  • I would pay up Moo2 and ship him out, Pay up Dicko and ship him out, Pay up Izale and ship him out, Pay up Llera and ship him out,
    I would buy the Oak and free beer on matchdays, I would buy the Lib and free beer on matchdays, I would buy the Anti and free beer on matchdays,
    I would sack all the Belmarsh stewards and employ female stewards that have fridges in the corners of ground to hand out free beer,YES, those fridges,
    I would have Choice do a free disco for all after the game, on the pitch,
    I would have SJ to clear up afterwards, on his own.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]DA9 if you win id make a pretty good bag man for the world trip and carry the clubs for the golf tour..........of course if i win visa versa.....best i get a ticket pronto

Your on fella!

PS.....my mate has moved from that chav pub in Gillingham,, he is now in pwopa bandit country, Sir John Evelyn in Detford/Creek Road...................frying pan/fire etc.

They still gonna have the "BusPull" E ?
    Was thinking of getting a CL Team together.........
  • i have just bought the winning numbers so dont worry the club will be dbt free by Monday lol
  • Would definately invest enough Money in the club in order to give my Dad Carte Blanche to Sack anyone who he thought was unworthy of their job at CAFC & re-employ those he thought should never have been let go in the first place.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]DA9 if you win id make a pretty good bag man for the world trip and carry the clubs for the golf tour..........of course if i win visa versa.....best i get a ticket pronto

Your on fella!

PS.....my mate has moved from that chav pub in Gillingham,, he is now in pwopa bandit country, Sir John Evelyn in Detford/Creek Road...................frying pan/fire etc.

They still gonna have the "BusPull" E ?
    Was thinking of getting a CL Team together.........

Bus Pull???
  • The Evelyn in Deptford has had it for the last 10 Years, its the Police v Firemen v The Locals.
    Raises over £2000 a year for the nominated charities.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]ahhhhhhhhhhh the money to reap total havoc and revenge !!!

be afraid be very afraid

Do you reckon that'd be enough for you to buy the Guardian's publishing group?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The Evelyn in Deptford has had it for the last 10 Years, its the Police v Firemen v The Locals.
    Raises over £2000 a year for the nominated charities.

Not sure fella, not spoken to him since he moved there, can find out though and let you know on here.
  • I would invest some in to Charlton. But i would also buy crawley football club outright and have that for myself. Alot simpler to run than Charlton. I could be the abromovic of the conference
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I would invest some in to Charlton. But i would also buy crawley football club outright and have that for myself. Alot simpler to run than Charlton. I could be the abromovic of the conference

In a similar vein i would also buy Welling United and get them into the league. The glory days of Terry Robbins and Gary Abbott will soon be back at Park View road!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I would invest some in to Charlton. But i would also buy crawley football club outright and have that for myself. Alot simpler to run than Charlton. I could be the abromovic of the conference

In a similar vein i would also buy Welling United and get them into the league. The glory days of Terry Robbins and Gary Abbott will soon be back at Park View road!!

Haha...i know Lew Watts & John Farley, they would play again for a couple of quid!
  • Well, we've got a 23 person syndicate going in the office this week, which works out at £4.75m each if there's only one winning ticket. Not enough to buy Charlton, but enough to trigger a mass exodus once the cheque clears. it's worth the 2 quid just to imagine the look on management's face if we did.
  • Think there was 57 of us done the last one in work doing £20 each, think we had about £47 returned, fckin IMPOSSIBLE
  • when's the draw?
  • I've only gone and bleedin won! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Bolderhumphreyreid[/cite]I've only gone and bleedin won! YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I be your best mate?
  • edited February 2010
    What were the no.s?

Has it even been announced cos if it has WTF are you doin on ere if you won???? ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2010
    1-5-18-38-45 stars 4-6

2 winners in the uk it wasnt me so good luck everyone.

the draw is on the telly after the jonathan ross show, so you can trick a loved one if you dare, be careful though as they may kill you :)
  • I won twenty five quid!

Reckon this is enough to be taken seriously over at sellhurst?
  • [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I would invest some in to Charlton. But i would also buy crawley football club outright and have that for myself. Alot simpler to run than Charlton. I could be the abromovic of the conference
    Dan, you going to Bristol monday?
    We're all out in town (Crawley) if you fancy a beer?
  • Boooooooo I did not win at all!
  • [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I would invest some in to Charlton. But i would also buy crawley football club outright and have that for myself. Alot simpler to run than Charlton. I could be the abromovic of the conference
    Dan, you going to Bristol monday?
    We're all out in town (Crawley) if you fancy a beer?

Cant get the time off work so i will be looking for a watering hole. Just name the time and place and i will be there

And just in case you was all wondering, no, I didn't win the euromillions either. Bugger. I had already spent 22,375,299.24 of it. BUGGER