Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£110 million Euro Lottery on Friday

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
If you won this amount, would you invest in the club? I think I would be tempted to invest £20-25M. The next question is, should we keep Parky?

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]If you won this amount, would you invest in the club? I think I would be tempted to invest £20-25M. The next question is, should we keep Parky?

If you invest £20 - £25m I think the question is "Do I keep Parky?"
  • Obviously I would donate some funds to the running of the 'CharltonLife.com in association with MrOneLung' website.
    But only once they have made it possible to quote from a previous page.
  • Or CharltonLife badges....
  • I'd buy Selhurst Park and charge the club who play there extortionate rent.
  • If I won that amount of money I'd buy the ground and training ground and then gift them to the Supporters' Trust (if it was up and running) to ensure ongoing security of tenure for the Club.

I'd then make a further sizeable donation in exchange for the right to a few seats and hospitality for the rest of my life.

I'd then do the same at the St Lawrence.
  • I'd buy everyone a hat.
  • I'd buy Selhurst Park and turn it into a public lavatory
  • I'd buy West Ham and close them down.
  • it already is a public lavatory.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I'd buy Selhurst Park and charge the club who play there extortionate rent.

My thoughts as well. Also I would put it in trust for my 16 year old son sob he could continue twisting the knife long after I'm gone.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I'd buy Selhurst Park and turn it into a public lavatory

It's that at the moment isn't it!?!
  • I would without question put money into the club and come June/July i'd gazump Pardew on every signing he tries to make.
  • I'd invest £5-£10m, tops with Charlton

If I won the whole lot (£113m), each immediate relative (mum, dad, brother. sister and their respective spouses etc) on mine and the other halfs side would get 1M each (about 13-15M) Would employ better halfs dad (financial director by trade) to oversee land purchase and house build to our spec, then bugger off around the world for a year. Upon return set up a kids charity of sorts to take sick kids etc to dream holidays off of the interest, then a life of watching football and learning to play golf properly.
  • Yes I would invest, and yes I would keep Parky at least until the end of the season.
  • You've spent a lot of time thinking about it then DA9?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You've spent a lot of time thinking about it then DA9?

Yep, too much B, haven't we all spent it in our minds?
  • DA9 if you win id make a pretty good bag man for the world trip and carry the clubs for the golf tour..........of course if i win visa versa.....best i get a ticket pronto
  • I'd buy a huuuuge mansion & 15 cars. I then begin to trade weapons. To increase my empire, i would begin to traffic drugs and invest in a chain of high class brothels.

I would then sponsor Charlton.
  • Has this generation learned nothing from Sgt. Bilko?

If you win £110 million on the Lottery, you should immediately buy another 110 million tickets.

Then think what you'd win.
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]DA9 if you win id make a pretty good bag man for the world trip and carry the clubs for the golf tour..........of course if i win visa versa.....best i get a ticket pronto

Your on fella!

PS.....my mate has moved from that chav pub in Gillingham,, he is now in pwopa bandit country, Sir John Evelyn in Detford/Creek Road...................frying pan/fire etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I'd buy a huuuuge mansion & 15 cars. I then begin to trade weapons. To increase my empire, i would begin to traffic drugs and invest in a chain of high class brothels.

But would you buy a train ticket?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I'd buy a huuuuge mansion & 15 cars. I then begin to trade weapons. To increase my empire, i would begin to traffic drugs and invest in a chain of high class brothels.

But would you buy a train ticket?

Never!
  • I would send everyone postcards
  • lol yer about 3 weeks after the gills game had a chat with him he was dj down at the Phoenix in Dartford........he said he had moved ...have to give it a whirl maybe on the 13th he said it was a less crap pub ...........then agian least he had one good eaner.........and not too many bags im old and unfit.....and my golf skills limited to Princes Park 3 par or Barnhurst ! guess if you win the big one you wont be playing them !
  • [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]lol yer about 3 weeks after the gills game had a chat with him he was dj down at the Phoenix in Dartford........he said he had moved ...have to give it a whirl maybe on the 13th he said it was a less crap pub ...........then agian least he had one good eaner.........and not too many bags im old and unfit.....and my golf skills limited to Princes Park 3 par or Barnhurst ! guess if you win the big one you wont be playing them !

DJ in the Phoenix, was he not Elvis'd up for the night?
  • edited February 2010
    ahhhhhhhhhhh the money to reap total havoc and revenge !!!

be afraid be very afraid

DA9 fella let me know when you and S are about drinks etc.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]ahhhhhhhhhhh the money to reap total havoc and revenge !!!

be afriad be very afriad

DA9 fella let me know when you and S are about drinks etc.

Will do fella :-)
  • I wonder how much you would have to spend to buy the club outright?
  • I'm gonna support Man City for a while, then when I win, I won't feel as if I should give my club any money.....
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I wonder how much you would have to spend to buy the club outright?

In the words of Paul Daniels.....Not a lot! Just have to take on the debt.