Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Moo2Kill

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Starinnaddick[/cite]
    As for believing Parky, he was quoted in the SLP today as saying " we believe we can catch Leeds."

Do you believe that? He needs to sit in the stands and watch us because he cant be seeing much from the dugout.
    what? so you are telling me mathmatically we can no longer win this league? no way? i'm shocked, I had so much belief we would!
  • He's very quick but not too great at defending and his crossing isn't what it's cracked up to be. Couple that with a bit of supposed attitude (of the poor variety) and supposedly large wages/long contract and it looks like one of the worst pieces of business we've done in recent years. I am of course speaking with the benifit of hindsight as I quite liked the look of him early on. However having watched him not trying especially hard at Sheff U last season in the Cup I changed my mind! Unless we have a spate of injuries to Richardson, Basey, Youga, Solly and Semedo, I can't see him getting a game or anyone buying him. Is he going to be our very own version of Winston Bogarde?!

PS: Not even sure he'd make a wide midfield player for us. He wouldn't track back would he?
  • Your Views on the OS are still convinced we're not using a very talented player and it's Parky's fault due to his poor man management skills.

Like others said he looked promising, but after failing to impress at Motherwell I don't see why anyone should still rate him. Guess it's similar to the Dickson situation, if he was that good he'd have been in the team ages ago. Easy to blame Parky though