Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

L O S T

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I think it could end in a Sopranos kind of way with the viewer effectively allowed to "imagine" their own ending.

Dont think you were supposed to imagine the Sopranos ending, Tonys dead, end of, the clues are there from the begining of the final scene.
    Had friggin research the bstard of an ending of my favourite show ever (Dexter is coming a close second) there are lots of clues and pointers. Very, very, cryptic, wish I'd just seen him get shot TBH
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    http://lavenderloaf.posterous.com/lost-in-500-seconds-1

anyone that hasn't watched before - check this out to get up to speed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]http://lavenderloaf.posterous.com/lost-in-500-seconds-1
    />

anyone that hasn't watched before - check this out to get up to speed!

Thanks Suzi, exactly what I needed! From the summary I'm quite glad I didn't sit through season 5
  • Options
    i see miniova has shut down operations

any advice on where to go next for obtaining this
  • Options
    noooo season 5 was awesome and explained a lot! i can't wait for it to be back!

good job i have no money to go out - in the last 2 weeks everything good on telly is back!
    shameless
    grays anatomy
    lost
    the cleveland show (anyone see?)
    desperate housewives

i'm sure there is more!
  • Options
    New year, new TV Suzi. Looking forward to Lost, especially all the lovely looking people on it! 24 started on Sky 1, four episodes in and I'm already hooked. Desperate Housewives, fantastic opening episode to the new series. I now officially have no life in order to keep up with TV shows!
  • Options
    k k

but where can i download lost?
  • Options
    One word:

Awesome.
  • Options
    do not put any thing on facebook about what happened!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]do not put any thing on facebook about what happened!!!!!!
    LOL - I'd never do that! Same old Lost - Questions answered... more questions asked!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Soooo,
    Locke is dead, on a plane & in Jacobs place ?
    At the same time ?
  • Options
    Nearly had a disaster of 'Lost ' proportions tonight.We always sky+ lost and watch it later so as to skip the ads and so forth.Also recorded the catch up show an hour before just to get the old brain windings warmed up again in preparation for a mind boggle.However,for some reason my sky+ is getting a really bad Sky one reception,but only when it is recorded? Watching it live is fine,and luckily managed to catch the start of the first epsiode,but i could be in serious trouble for future episodes unless i get it sorted.
    Any satelite bods on here?Recording of other channels is fine,just seems to be sky one.Maybe,like so many others,my little white box has decided to give up on lost.

HELP!

Leroy.Have you got a link for that download site?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Nearly had a disaster of 'Lost ' proportions tonight.We always sky+ lost and watch it later so as to skip the ads and so forth.Also recorded the catch up show an hour before just to get the old brain windings warmed up again in preparation for a mind boggle.However,for some reason my sky+ is getting a really bad Sky one reception,but only when it is recorded? Watching it live is fine,and luckily managed to catch the start of the first epsiode,but i could be in serious trouble for future episodes unless i get it sorted.
    Any satelite bods on here?Recording of other channels is fine,just seems to be sky one.Maybe,like so many others,my little white box has decided to give up on lost.

HELP!

Leroy.Have you got a link for that download site?
    Just download a torrent client (UTorrent is easy to set up and use) then go to eztv and search for Lost s06e01 - that'll do it.
  • Options
    Lost interest in it towards the end of series 2. Did they ever explain how the polar bear in series 1 came to be there?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Lost interest in it towards the end of series 2. Did they ever explain how the polar bear in series 1 came to be there?!
    Yes
  • Options
    watched the first 2 series but gave up after that as it started to get a bit silly - I was half expecting Patrick Duffy to come out of the shower !!!!!

but just watched the catch-up prog & has explained a lot, like how Locke keeps dying & re-appearing !!!!!!!

may watch this series if its the last....just to se how it ends.
  • Options
    Golfie - I'd save it for now and watch the series in-between that you missed first - you'll be hopelessly confused otherwise (and the series won't be as good without you being able to slot bits into place).

I really think I was lucky with the way I went about watching it - I hadn't seen a single second of a single episode until last January - always thought 'one day I'll watch it' but couldn't be arsed with it originally because of all the hype around it. I then watched the lot in two months, and caught right up to the end of season 5 about a month before it finished. It was much more enjoyable watching it all in one go than it would have been if I'd just had to wait for a week between each episode.