Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POTY event - Fans' Forum writes to the Supporters' Club branches

124»

Comments

• Options
    Managed to give my vote to a very nice lady outside the West Stand today, voted Semedo,was dissapointed she did not accept my offer of a bottle of tipex to clear the Bailey votes
  • Options
    I can understand the argument for not having a bucket at the turnstyles, but couldn't buckets be placed on the bars/food countes in each stand?
    It'd only need a couple of people per stand to put out & collect back in and they will be there (and therefore available to the voting punters) for longer.

Just an idea...
  • Options
    Well done the collectors. Managed to vote for the first time in a couple of years.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]If anyone asks /tells me no-one collected in the Lib..............

Well I certainly didnt see anyone collecting votes in the lib..... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Well done the collectors. Managed to vote for the first time in a couple of years.

Well said Fanny, same here, won't tell you who I voted for though ;-)
  • Options
    i didn't go mog can you stick me in for semedo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]If anyone asks /tells me no-one collected in the Lib..............
    Cheers for collecting my vote, but looking at who I voted was bad form!! ;-)
  • Options
    Cast my vote outside the ground and can say that Christian Dailly was out in front.

Where would we be now without him this season?
  • Options
    Just want to say a thank you and well done to MOG, who did a sterling job going round the Lib collecting votes
  • Options
    Anyone got the web link for voting, the link on the club newsletter did not work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not seen anyone in the North Upper & we get there as soonas it opens & go to our seats with five to go. Think the last time i managed to capture someone to vote was for Deano!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Not seen anyone in the North Upper & we get there as soonas it opens & go to our seats with five to go. Think the last time i managed to capture someone to vote was for Deano!!!!!

Collected about 100 at halftime last match near the bar.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Not seen anyone in the North Upper & we get there on it,as soonas it opens & go stagger to our seats with five to go. pints inside us. Think the last time i managed to capture someone to vote was for Deano!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Anyone got the web link for voting, the link on the club newsletter did not work.

http://www.casc.org.uk/poty/
  • Options
    poor form leaving Jonnie Jackson off the list, if he'd have been here longer he'd have been a contender. In his absense it'll have to be Matt Fry then .....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Anyone got the web link for voting, the link on the club newsletter did not work.

There's nothing to stop multiple votes being cast....just tested it by voting for Dailly twice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]

There's nothing to stop multiple votes being cast....just tested it by voting for Dailly twice.

Bit like the old clipboard system then.

If people are that determined to ensure that their choice wins, fair play to them, I say.