Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just started snowing in Bromley.

Comments

• Too wet too settle?
  • Snowing now
    Does that mean I have to leave work and come home as I need an excuse to leave terrible hangover!
    No, as you live in Greenwich : - )
  • Snowing quite heavily in Basingstoke
  • Too wet too settle?
    I bloody hope so - I've just driven to where I work in Sittingbourne in a big-engined rear-wheel drive car - don't fancy getting home in that if it settles!
  • It won't settle, believe me I've turned into a weather expert
  • Snowing in charlton
  • Snowing now
    Does that mean I have to leave work and come home as I need an excuse to leave terrible hangover!
    No, as you live in Greenwich : - )
    Blackheath actually, but if it gets worse might be stranded at work and it sounds so much better then going home because I am hungover
  • Handy website that was very popular last year to track the snow using tweets 
    http://uksnowmap.com/
  • was sleeting in hainault at 7.15

Pure drizzle here in Knightsbridge

• Was pissing down in Charlton when I left at 6.30, I might as well have jumped in a swimming pool, far too wet for it to settle
  • Sponsored links:

• FFS!!!!  -  do we really have to reincarnate a thread from two years ago???????
  • Snowing very heavily in West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch)......at least two inches and settling.
  • Snowing very heavily in West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch)......at least two inches and settling.
    You seriuos Soundas??, I live down the hill in Platt and it wasn't even settling an hour ago and Maidstone is clear.
    You seriuos Soundas??, I live down the hill in Platt and it wasn't even settling an hour ago and Maidstone is clear.
    Sounds is just having an LSD flashback.  I told him not to touch the brown acid : - )
  • edited December 2011
    Harold Hill's got eight inches
  • Lucky for Mrs Harold Hill.
  • It won't settle, believe me I've turned into a weather expert
    Really , will the match still be on? i guess if it doesn't settle , and its not cold enough to freeze we should be ok?
  • Stopped snowing in Bromley.
  • Stopped snowing in Bromley.
    Good, we can put this thread in storage and resurrect it in two or three years time : - )
  • edited December 2011
    Earlier on today, apparently, a woman rung  Charlton Life and said she heard there was a snow storm on the way... well, if you're reading, don't worry, there isn't!" - AFKAFish - 16/12/11
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011
    West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch) is famous for having weather conditions unlike the rest of the area...it's one of the highest (if not the highest) points in Kent.
  • It was snowing in forest hill about an hour ago as I came out of my exam. It was chucking it down but not settling.
  • West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch) is famous for having weather conditions unlike the rest of the area...it's one of the highest (if not the highest) points in Kent.

I thought that was Westerham hill?

• West Kingsdown (Brands Hatch) is famous for having weather conditions unlike the rest of the area...it's one of the highest (if not the highest) points in Kent.

I thought that was Westerham hill?

Could be BFR......I honestly don't know for sure.....but West Kingsdown is certainly a high spot.
  • True, and I doubt there's much in it either way.
  • FFS!!!!  -  do we really have to reincarnate a thread from two years ago???????
    I was going to say Henry would blow a gasket otherwise. Then I went back and noticed he was the one who resurrected it!

Can't see the point in this one. 
  •  So it's an old thread, does it really matter?  Chill out.
  • *comes in looking for a fresh thread with fresh snow*

*leaves in disgust*

• The funny thing is if someone had started a new thread someone else would have complained about starting a new one (no doubt with a link to the old one).........can't win really.
  • The funny thing is if someone had started a new thread someone else would have complained about starting a new one (no doubt with a link to the old one).........can't win really.
    Only a problem when there are two threads running at the same time on the same topic. 

That wasn't the case so it's a big nothing but some people just love to moan about nothing.