Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Someone help me (job pay query)

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Henners, I still can't believe anyone employed the plank in the first place. Despite assertions to the contrary, I still think it's Dowman on a wind-up...
    A number of has have met him unless Dowman, as well as having multiple logins, has now managed to take it a level up and metamorphose into a teenage boy on occasions.

Clear as mud mate
  • Options
    Fair points on the tax. What I meant was that he will have to pay tax even if he can reclaim it later.

As for not "shouting the odds" I think coming on here and saying "someones seriously f*cked up" when he's not even spoken to anyone at the Store is a bit OTT.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2009
    I would get a paper round mate.

Less hours, more pay.

You do the math (s)
  • Options
    Still he's got enough for his world of war craft monthly fee...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Still he's got enough for his world of war craft monthly fee...

;-)
    hahahaha
  • Options
    aslong as he can get the Brentford and Walsall away games off then its all good ey Nath
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]aslong as he can get the Brentford and Walsall away games off then its all good ey Nath

Has he phoned in sick already for them days then? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]aslong as he can get the Brentford and Walsall away games off then its all good ey Nath

Has he phoned in sick already for them days then? ;-)

No, his mum has.
  • Options
    Make sure to ask if you can carry your sick leave over to the next financial year.
  • Options
    Oh no he hasn't yet I don't think. Hes contract ends on the 3rd of Jan lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've just checked my contract of employment and it says I can't claim overtime. Why wasn't I told this 22 years ago when I signed it. Can I object now or is it too late ??
  • Options
    I just spoke to boss on phone. They said it was rite. I cried.
  • Options
    It was an error for all christmas temps, so might get some money in my bank before christmas, if not, im gonna have a hell of a pay slip next month
  • Options
    Nathan,maybe join a union or get some advice from acas(tel 08457474747)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    ACAS Nathan, does not stand for Assistance for Charlton Athletic Supporters ; )
    I'm not sure you meant this thread to be amusing, but I was looking forward to getting home and reading some of the advice/answers to your questions all day.
    Just out of interest, what is it you do as a Christmas temp?

I see PL54 answered my question, Comets.
  • Options
    Right on big Nath - justice prevails at long last. Free the Comet 1.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Right on big Nath - justice prevails at long last. Free the Comet 1.

Brilliant postings, I'm in stitches here, I don't mean to laugh at your expense - doh, sorry Nathan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Just out of interest, what is it you do as a Christmas temp?
    What - you mean in the 17 minutes a week he's there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Just out of interest, what is it you do as a Christmas temp?
    What - you mean in the 17 minutes a week he's there?

Yep, I've got him down as one of Santa's little helpers ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Bump.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I must have missed this thread first time around.

Just catching up now from the beginning, it's unreal.....totally PMSL !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    i feel for you nathan. in my first job as a shelf stacker at a local supermarket i got £1.44/hr (1988) and the supervisor used to bring up a whole fu**ing trolley of stuff about 5 minutes before the end of my shift. i hardly ever got away less than 45 mins after finishing time. the bastard used to make out as though he was doing us a favour for giving us a job. he'd worked there for about 20 years and used to brag that he was on about a pound an hour more, the sad fecker. get out of the supermarket business as soon as you can mate.

.....just a thought but have you been dropping lots of tins and stuff and they've been claiming it back through shelf (stealth) taxes, lol
  • Options
    Did this ever get sorted?
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Nope, still getting £11 every 14 hours worked.
    Managed to save £300 now.

13 Hours! Lol!
  • Options
    WSS said:

don't spend it all at once mate.

Hahahahaha.
  • Options
    What a clusterfuck of a Twitter account.