Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

replica shirts

2»

Comments

• Options
    I liked the Fads yellow away kit until I saw our logo.....surely it wasnt yellow on the original? Was it?
  • Options
    Sneaky feeling it probably was yellow
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Surely that's the point though, Airman.

On non matchdays there's likely to be more callers than "in person" shoppers so surely the skeleton staff should be geared up to deal with telephone enquiries/orders ?

After all, I thought generation of money/support for the Club was the name of the game ....

Perhaps they were too busy making people redundant who could work in the warehouseand delivery side, and also the shop side on a match day. Still at least they were offered a new role that included selling pies and burgers in the stands.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I'm smaller than the small but too big for the xs!!!
  • Options
    I think they should bring back The Woolwich retro shirts and i would def buy one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]http://tweetphoto.com/5999577

All over this!
    Bah! They're not on the website yet. Don't suppose you can remember what sizes they came in, can you Rothko?
  • Options
    All sizes mate
  • Options
    Yea my missus had the same prob when she tried to get me one for my bday. Harsh init but hey thats life il just get one in the new year :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I'm smaller than the small but too big for the xs!!!

Eat a few pies then :-)