Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC Fixtures, Results & News

Comments

• Options
    76-4
  • Options
    91-5
  • Options
    Stokes batting 7 but not fully fit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Stokes batting 7 but not fully fit.

Not fully fit!

I'd hate him to be fit! 40 off 28 balls so far!

157-5
  • Options
    172-6
  • Options
    Stokes out for a 40 ball 53, batsmen are dangerous when they can't run, boundries all the way!
  • Options
    179-7
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]179-7

Lovely............this has to be our first win surely?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]179-7

Lovely............this has to be our first win surely?

Hope so!

We need di venuto pronto.
  • Options
    187-8

Di Venuto gone!

Come on Super Kent!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That should be that!!
  • Options
    9 down, Ntini another double wicket over, that is 5 for him now.

Durham still 8 behind.
  • Options
    need 5 to make Us bat again......
  • Options
    All out 195

Our first win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Ntini 6-51.

Shame he's off!
  • Options
    Ntini 4-53 & 6-51 (10-104 !!).
  • Options
    Yup...won by an innings and 4 runs...happy days indeed!
  • Options
    Good win, will miss Ntini greatly, Joseph is still not fit.

Bandara better be able to spin it sideways.
  • Options
    Glory be, finally a win! Lets hope the season starts moving now, although Ntini will be a loss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yay! at last!
  • Options
    Shot up the table!
  • Options
    Yes! :)
  • Options
    Trying to get an each way price on us. We were 100/1 before this round of matches and whilst we are 30 points behind Notts and they have two games in hand I still think that, with two quality spinners in the side (and I don't mean the pie chucker Furley - or should that be pie eater Furley) we have a decent chance of bowling sides out on the 4th Inns of a game. We are also unlikely to suffer from many Intenational call ups!

Prices won't be available 'til tomorrow at the earliest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Trying to get an each way price on us. We were 100/1 before this round of matches and whilst we are 30 points behind Notts and they have two games in hand I still think that, with two quality spinners in the side (and I don't mean the pie chucker Furley - or should that be pie eater Furley) we have a decent chance of bowling sides out on the 4th Inns of a game. We are also unlikely to suffer from many Intenational call ups!

How long is Bandara meant to be staying?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Trying to get an each way price on us. We were 100/1 before this round of matches and whilst we are 30 points behind Notts and they have two games in hand I still think that, with two quality spinners in the side (and I don't mean the pie chucker Furley - or should that be pie eater Furley) we have a decent chance of bowling sides out on the 4th Inns of a game. We are also unlikely to suffer from many Intenational call ups!

How long is Bandara meant to be staying?

I'm not sure whether he has any International calls later in the season but, following the Stuart Clark debarcle, he will be our only overseas player following Ntini's departure.

And on the subject of Ntini I have to say that I thought he would be one of those players not good enough to play Test cricket and here to collect a pay cheque. Having watched him on the box last week I have to say he gave his all throughout and the pictures of his team mates hugging him during yesterday's stint show that that is far removed from the truth of the situation.

Hopefully Robbie Joseph will be firing on all cylinders soon too.
  • Options
    Essex v Kent Spitfires is on Live (SS1) at 7 on Wednesday, in the "NewLook" 20/20.
  • Options
    Will you be there, MOG ?

Just booked our tickets for the match at Beckenham on 20th June v Surrey. Any other Lifers going to this one ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Will you be there, MOG ?

Just booked our tickets for the match at Beckenham on 20th June v Surrey. Any other Lifers going to this one ?

Will be at the Beckenham games & The Oval matches....
    money in short supply so may not be at many others this season.....