Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On sunday, did we get what we deserved?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FOD - Does 1k at Yeovil really make up for it though? I appreciate all the factors etc but surely everyone was expecting more than 300 that were there on Sunday?
  • Options
    if we play yeovil next season(when it wont be a new ground) i think we'll bring a lot less ...
  • Options
    The most amusing thing for me, was that some people on here seemed to genuinely believe we could/would take up to 2k there, even after it was switched to Sun lunchtime on TV.

Never in a million years!!

Next year at Yeovil will be the same if there is nothing on the game.

We can produce good numbers when it's a big game/new ground - other than that it's generally pants and unfortunatley I think it always will be.
  • Options
    oohahh said 'non league support at a non league ground'. Not so I'm afraid, not even that good. Lowestoft took more to Wrexham on Saturday than we took to NV.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]not many clubs would have brought the small numbers that we did to that fixture ......... norwich had fans watching from the hills in their live non league match

non league support at a non league ground

I know our away support is pretty bad, we all know that, but Norwich's allocation for that game was 500 and it was on a saturday. I definitely think we'd have taken more than 500 to Northwich if it was on a saturday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]oohahh said 'non league support at a non league ground'. Not so I'm afraid, not even that good. Lowestoft took more to Wrexham on Saturday than we took to NV.

Well that could have been one of Lowestoft's biggest ever games.

NV was one of the lowest teams we have ever played.

Support was poor, but as none of me and my mates went, when between 3 & 6 always go, it's not surprising.

Hard to get to by train, early kick off, Sunday, live on TV
    Come on what do you expect.
  • Options
    What P_Air said.

Yes I thought the team got what it deserved. Glad though I'm not the only one who finds your 'thoughts' more than a bit ridiculous. Come back in a few days and re-read your thread and you'll realise how sanctimonious you are. Or maybe not.
  • Options
    I think we got what we deserved today, great noise form the covered end.

Does 1k at Yeovil make up for it? Well nothing is going to make up for the past, lets look to the future and get some good attendances.