Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky signs new contract

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bump.
    Ouch! That hurt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

As for parky, he's not the next mourinho but he appears honest, hardworking and the players appear to respect and want to play for him. That's good enough for me at this stage.

I'm sure after yesterday's performance you probably wish you never said that AFKA. There was only one Team that wanted to play for their Manager and it wasn't us.

19 wins from 73 matches in charge of Hull and us. 80 points from those. 6 points out of the last 18. Timing to give him a new contract might have been better.

And now beaten for the first time in our history by a Non League Club.

Does anyone seriously think Reading would be interested in Parky?
  • Options
    What a big mistake this was. Alot on here at the time couldn't understand why 'Parky' got an extended contract, they were right.
  • Options
    i thought it was so bad i said fook all thats a first ;-)
  • Options
    And some thought it was a good move.....
  • Options
    they were just drunk Tel you cant hold it against them for too long
  • Options
    I'm probably in a minority and was disgusted by the first half yesterday , but I think we need to review Parky's position at the end of the season when this contract runs out.

We are only 1 point off the play offs , but I accept we need to be doing better.

The Division is much more even this season.It is interesting to note one of the 'bottom teams '' we lost to Exeter are now above us and Brighton also 'only drew' at Tranmere yesterday .Plymputh lost at home to Hartlepool . Likewise I suspect Brentford won't be in the bottom 4 at the end of the season.