Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today I will mostly be listening to ....

Comments

• through the years-dionne warwick
  • Aziz - Lahore to Longsight
  • Hypnotic brass ensemble - Hypnotic brass ensemble
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Hypnotic brass ensemble - Hypnotic brass ensemble

never heard of this band but the great name made me check them out ... they are good!!!

Going to get some of their stuff
  • See 'em live.Even better.
  • Memoirs at the End of the World - The Postmarks
  • Chinese Dub - Jah Wobble and the Chinese Dub Orchestra
  • Orphans: Brawlers Bawlers & Bastards - Tom Waits
  • Isis, because they split up yesterday :(
  • Save The world, Get The Girl - The King Blues
  • Sponsored links:

• Am still in no mood to listen to anything ...
  • Bit of Pink Floyd - Pulse side 2 , Us and them, not in the mood for anything too loud just yet..
  • Star - Belly
  • Pendulum - Immersion
  • Go - Jonsi
  • Steve Mason (Ex Beta Band) - Boys Outside
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Go - Jonsi

Good choice, he's playing Kentish Town Forum tonight and tomorrow
  • Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather
  • Natalie Merchant....lucky enough to see her live at the Appolo the other night, she is truly wonderful. 3 and a half hours on stage and I could have watched another 3....never tire of this lady. If anybody is interested she is at Brighton this Sunday for the last on a very rare Uk tour
  • Radio Birdman for me all day today - Australia's finest ever band.
  • Sponsored links:

• Grinderman this morning
  • Best of Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • time capsule-b 52's
  • My mate gave me a copy of his brother's album yesterday. A few of you will love him, Rothko, Henry etc

Very ethereal (a reviewer said that not me!) folky stuff

Pete Molinari check him out, not normally my thing but I am biased and I gotta say I like this

Other than that I have had the Courteeners neew one on (Falcon, good stuff) MGMT Congratulations (strange, not made my mind up yet) ACDC (got given a shiny new copy of the Iron man soundtrack as I only own bootlegs of ACDC I'm playing this at full volume in the car)

A song came up on my ipod with just track 6 as it's title, a really strong female voice, who's this new talent I asked myself, none of my mates my age had heard it before and I played it to the bloke who used to manage my football team and he pissed himself at me thinking it was some new-ish bird.

That's Stevie Nicks you dickhead! I now love Stevie Nicks
  • Pete Molinari check him out, not normally my thing but I am biased and I gotta say I like this

Sounds good - very Dylanesque and you can hear a rockabilly influence as well - will get some of his stuff.
  • He's on the bill at this years Hop Farm festival (best festival by far of last year) on the same day as Bob Dylan.

Comes from a massive family
  • Lou Reed - New York
  • The National - High Violet
  • As always Vitamin C by Can.
  • Muse - Absolution
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!