Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today I will mostly be listening to ....

Comments

• Deftones - Around the Fur
  • [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Deftones - Around the Fur
    The new Deftones album. From the sounds of it, I won't have to visit this thread for the next month either - listened to it three times in a row and it absolutely f***en rules - hands down the best album I've listened to in the last eighteen months.
  • The Logic of Chance - Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip

Going to see them at Koko tomorrow night, I can't wait.
  • MGMT- Congratulations

Streaming the new MGMT album...
  • Without Zero - Joi
  • Still the new Deftones album. Anyone who likes music should listen to this album when it comes out - it is ridiculously good.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Still the new Deftones album. Anyone who likes music should listen to this album when it comes out - it is ridiculously good.

Interesting. A couple of my mates have been disappointed. Needless to say, I'll be checking it out anyway. It's not out for a month or two though is it?
  • Ambient music to do funding apps to, Colleen/ Wim Mertons on spotify.
  • Neil Young - Chrome Dreams II
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Still the new Deftones album. Anyone who likes music should listen to this album when it comes out - it is ridiculously good.

Interesting. A couple of my mates have been disappointed. Needless to say, I'll be checking it out anyway. It's not out for a month or two though is it?
    Not officially - got an advance copy through a mate. Anyone who is disappointed by it was clearly expecting something entirely different. It's almost a perfect album. Only criticism is that it could be a bit longer - it only clocks in at around 42 minutes.
  • [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Deftones - Around the Fur

My fave album ever
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]The new Deftones album. From the sounds of it, I won't have to visit this thread for the next month either - listened to it three times in a row and it absolutely f***en rules - hands down the best album I've listened to in the last eighteen months.

Current fave. Didn't really know what to expect given the difficulties over the last year or so, but they've come up with some of their best stuff ever.
  • White Pony is my favourite Deftones album. Most of Around the Fur is brilliant, but there are a couple of tracks I don't like.

Currently listening to:
    Yndi Halda - Enjoy Enternal Bliss
  • [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]White Pony is my favourite Deftones album. Most of Around the Fur is brilliant, but there are a couple of tracks I don't like.

Currently listening to:
    Lemme guess - Rickets and Dai the Flu?
  • Suede's 1st album

'So Young'
  • Schizoid Man - Crimso
    Starship Trooper - Yes
    Black Night - Deep Purple
    Gallows Pole - Led Zep
    Ramble Tamble - Creedence
    Berkley Mews - The Kinks

It's the 6th form revisited - even as Abbey Wood School is now laid waste.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]White Pony is my favourite Deftones album. Most of Around the Fur is brilliant, but there are a couple of tracks I don't like.

Currently listening to:
    Lemme guess - Rickets and Dai the Flu?

I love Dai the Flu! It's actually Lhabia and Mascara. I've been flamed on music message boards for disliking Mascara, it's some Deftones fans' favourite song - I just don't get it.

Today:
    The Unwinding Hours - The Unwinding Hours
    and lots of Russian Circles
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Suede's 1st album

'So Young'

Superb! Will be putting that on now.
  • The Temptations and the Four Tops as I'm off to see them at the O2 tonight....
  • Saw the 4 Tops twice in London in 1966 and 1967. Absolutely awesome, still got the programme and ticket. Sadly, only Abdul "Duke" Fakir remains of the original group. Have a great evening Eltham. Hope the O2's full to the brim.
  • Sponsored links:

• saw them both at the Royal Albert Hall a couple of years back and they were fantastic....really looking forward to tonight.
  • supremes-gold
  • muse-absolution
  • Anyone into dubstep give this a try;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0IwsK5MDsM

Jenova Project by Datsik, can't say I am a big fan of his work, but this tune is beastly beyond belief, with some serious ribb shaking bass. It's pure filth.

Wobble.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Anyone into dubstep give this a try;

Jenova Project by Datsik, can't say I am a big fan of his work, but this tune is beastly beyond belief, with some serious ribb shaking bass. It's pure filth.

Wobble.

Sorry Stu, I know there's an age difference between us. But does
    "This tune is beastly beyond belief, with some serious rib shaking bass.It's pure filth. Wobble"
    Mean, its quite a nice tune and you might buy it?
    ; )
  • Losely translated, if you had the sound system I had and was sitting as close to it as I am right now, it would probably literally rip your chest open!!

Try it, you might like it ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Losely translated, if you had the sound system I had and was sitting as close to it as I am right now, it would probably literally rip your chest open!!

Try it, you might like it ;-)

Tried a bit of it Stu, not for me mate.

Anyway today I'm listening to "Unchained melody" ....... Robson and Jerome.......................Pure filth.

Lol
  • It's ok, we can't all like good music ;-)

Nice choice of song though... nothing like a black and white video on youtube.
  • Doves - Kingdom Of Rust
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Anyone into dubstep give this a try;

Wobble.

Great quote on youtube 'when the bass came in i pooped '

Sorry Stu your song of choice does nothing for me
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!