Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Charlton shirts...

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]I bid for the authenticated signed variety. If they are of a decent adult size I get them framed for posperity. Also in the vain hope that one day I will have that luxury bachelor pad with indoor pool and games room. I could hang my CAFC memories on the wall................dream on eh[/quote]

I have a shirt signed by various players including |"the great Karim Bagari) authentic, I know they are I watched while my daughter collected them ;)
    once again, a donation to Demelza House is all I ask.

http://www.justgiving.com/raybates3/
  • Options
    Hi guys, looking to buy the redbus white away shirt 2000-2002 in a size L, absolutely loved the shirt but never purchased it as a kid and seeing as our latest kits haven't been that appealing to me for a few years now I'd love to have that as my regular matchday shirt. If anyone has one for sale I'd appreciate it, cheers fellas!
  • Options
    Will have a look as have loads of old shirts for sale.

Was given a whole bag yesterday by Cardinal sin including a couple of adidas woolwich shirts

Not for sale is Lawrie Madden's shirt from Carlisle promotion game in 81.
  • Options
    Henry im defo interested in the woolwich Adidas one. Small or medium. I have my old one in youth size still!
  • Options
    I'll take a woolwich one too
  • Options
    OK, will take some photos of the ones I have here. Others are at the museum
  • Options
    Also interested in the wool inch ones.
  • Options
    Got to say, I am enjoying "The Kit Parade" series in Valley Review.
  • Options

Will have a look as have loads of old shirts for sale.

Was given a whole bag yesterday by Cardinal sin including a couple of adidas woolwich shirts

Not for sale is Lawrie Madden's shirt from Carlisle promotion game in 81.

Those Adidas Woolwich shirts should be worth a lot of money. I would have thought, as it was the season we were in the old First Division, they would be in the Museum.
  • Options
    Always looking for the adidas shirt here too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i feel an auction coming on.....I want an adidas one too henners!
  • Options
    I have Cory Gibbs' debut shirt
  • Options
    Yes, but have you got his debut plaster-cast, leg brace and iron lung?
  • Options
    We all want the woolwich ones!
    Bidding war coming up
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Anyone know how much the special 'Back To The Valley' shirts go for? I had one but leant it to an ex for 'bedtime purposes' and dumped her before getting it back.

One of my biggest regrets in life :-(

(that's not getting my shirt back, not dumping her. She was horrible)
  • Options
    I have a few of the more recent ones that I have been thinking what to do with. Anyone know of any good causes that would appreciate them? I know of someone who took a load and donated them to African children and they loved them.
  • Options

Anyone know how much the special 'Back To The Valley' shirts go for? I had one but leant it to an ex for 'bedtime purposes' and dumped her before getting it back.

Just had a look on eBay and the 1993-94 BTTV shirt is on for £49.99 but I thought we wore it the season before. I have one but not sure which season its from. Shirts I regret not buying is the light blue away from 2010/11 and the blue and black striped Inter Milan rip off from around 2001.
  • Options

We all want the woolwich ones!
    Bidding war coming up

I have home (red) and away (blue) from c1990 or whenever it was.
  • Options

The away kit that looked like Inter Milan's kit was 09-10
  • Options
    OK, due to popular demand there will be an auction today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yeah there was one then I remember it now. But at the risk of sounding like a real kit geek there was also one circa 2000 that I think we only wore in one game (poss D&R away) in the FA cup.
  • Options
    drewman said:

I have a few of the more recent ones that I have been thinking what to do with. Anyone know of any good causes that would appreciate them? I know of someone who took a load and donated them to African children and they loved them.

The Charlton Trust take stuff out to Africa with them I believe. They certainly took a few bits I had spare a few months back.
  • Options

drewman said:

The Charlton Trust take stuff out to Africa with them I believe. They certainly took a few bits I had spare a few months back.
    Thanks mate I'll get their contact details off the site and get in touch with them. If they had a "bin" in the club shop or somewhere and people dropped in old shirts they no longer wanted then they would get lots I think. When I went to east Africa a few years back all the kids wore old football shirts. Not so many Charlton ones though.....
  • Options
    I am looking for some old sweatshirts, any of the training ones from the period when we were sponsored by le coq sportif, size L or XL, if anyone has any they want to sell, let me know please :smiley:
  • Options
    drewman said:

Yeah there was one then I remember it now. But at the risk of sounding like a real kit geek there was also one circa 2000 that I think we only wore in one game (poss D&R away) in the FA cup.
    Never knew about that kit, if anyone got hold of one it must be the rarest Charlton shirt of the 20 years of so....

• Options
    drewman said:

Never knew about that kit, if anyone got hold of one it must be the rarest Charlton shirt of the 20 years of so....

• Options
    We wore it away to man utd and fish scored i think. I think a attended a beam back on a bug screen on the pitch at the valley
  • Options

http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/1992-charlton-back-at-the-valley-home-shirt-as-new-l/5830
  • Options

http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/1992-charlton-back-at-the-valley-home-shirt-as-new-l/5830
    They're crazy prices.
  • Options
    Couple of good old ones here
    https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1986-88-charlton-home-shirt-m.html
    https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/1983-84-charlton-home-shirt-l.html

Bloody expensive though, can't see there being too many of these about