Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Charlton shirts...

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
Does anyone have any old Charlton shirts they don't want or I can buy from them, I'm looking at the following in either Adult sizes Small or Medium...,
Think it could of been maybe 1988-1990 seasons, the yellow and we had a grey away kit, plus Home shirt also, and the following:
1990-1991, Home Shirt
1990-1991, Away Shirt
1991-1992, Home Shirt
1991-1992, Away Shirt
One other one was the away kit in 1997, our green/white/red hoops, used by the players for the away game at Bolton, which was there last match at Burnton Park.

Cruicky!

Comments

• Options
    The grey/Blue-black and blue away kits are available mate....but are ridiculously priced...I think the Blue Woolwich one was £250...the Grey was high £150's

Check out ebay, I managed to pick up the third kit you mention for £7...as mentioned on another thread....Im after the half white and half green/purple vertical stripes from 96-97 size large
  • Options
    Have you seen the guy in the covered end (lower) with the purple/white/green Viglen - what a classic shirt that was.
  • Options
    I've got a Le Coq Sportif white away shirt with Allsports on which was produced in the 2002-3 season as an away shirt for the FA Cup in case we needed one .Our away kit was black, and at that time refs still wore black in the FA Cup so teams were not allowed to wear a black kit or similar. However, we went out of the cup in the 3rd round (fulham?) and never wore this white shirt.

Intrigued to know what it would be worth to a collector.
  • Options
    Whisper Rock Specticle:
    Gave him every Home & Away shirt from 86-99 acouple of years back.............
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]The grey/Blue-black and blue away kits are available mate....but are ridiculously priced...I think the Blue Woolwich one was £250...the Grey was high £150's

Check out ebay, I managed to pick up the third kit you mention for £7...as mentioned on another thread....Im after the half white and half green/purple vertical stripes from 96-97 size large

I'll check out my shirt collection Tel, and let you know.
    If you mean the Quaser/Viglen shirt I have one here mate it must be a large size, I'm a medium and it slaughters me ;)
  • Options
    I have Woolwich Home and Away from about 97 but can't be sure of exact date.

Back to the Valley shirt and also Red and black stripes - not sure when that was ever worn ?

Yellow Viglen from 99 I think

Also a framed signed Steve Brown away match shirt.

None of which are for sale - Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Have you seen the guy in the covered end (lower) with the purple/white/green Viglen - what a classic shirt that was.

I got that one from classic football shirts a couple weeks back for a score
  • Options
    I'm after the adidas shirt of 87 88 if anyone has it in small or medium, I have it in youths size and will swap for mine or any other shirts from 1990 ono
  • Options
    Ive got the red/black and grey shirt from 91....another one that Im not sure ever made it onto the pitch.
  • Options
    Got the shirt Colin Walsh threw into the crowd at Old Trafford after the relegation game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got Garry Nelson's shirt from the first game back at The Valley
  • Options
    Got team signed shirts for each season from the RedBus days plus a framed one signed by Graham Stuart, also Lloyd Sam's away shirts from the past 4 years - unfortunately they are all priceless, but just thought I'd let you know.
  • Options
    As an outside guess; you work(ed) for RedBus and are in some way related to Lloyd ?
  • Options
    My son has the Viglen long sleeve away shirt from 96 which was worn by Rufus, dreadful shirt but he loves it.
  • Options
    Been hoovering up e-bay for a months for signed shirts and been getting them framed. Been costing me a fortune and winds the old women up no end, especially because there is only so much space to hang them, they are stacked in bubble wrap around the house. Still its my only vice, well the only one I can talk about here!

So if anyone fancies pocketing my hard earned cash, get them on e-bay, "NO, stop it Soapy you've given all that up !"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: soapy_jones[/cite]Been hoovering up e-bay for a months for signed shirts and been getting them framed. Been costing me a fortune and winds the old women up no end, especially because there is only so much space to hang them, they are stacked in bubble wrap around the house. Still its my only vice, well the only one I can talk about here!

So if anyone fancies pocketing my hard earned cash, get them on e-bay, "NO, stop it Soapy you've given all that up !"

What ones do you need Soapy?
    Not got loads of them, all I think since our return to The Valley.
  • Options
    TCE...Im after the white/green and mauve vertical stripes from 96 The white/red away shirt from 93/4 with Viglen in Turquoise, The white and red from 92/3 no sponsor (3rd shirt) and the blue from the same season...preferably in Large as I wear them as oppsed to framing them...Plus any away shirts pre 91...not interested in home shirts. Let me know what youve got if you want to sell any...Tel
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    .http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/c/charlton/old-charlton-football-shirt-s12185.html

If this is the one your after Tel? then yes I have one. just had a look at it it seems ok, a couple small pulls (the wife called them) on the back.
    Its yours if you want it. As far as value? as its going to a good home I dont want nothing.
    Just make a donation to Demelza House via justgiving.
    The amount is entirely up to you.
    And I'll bring it with me next home game.
    Or collect from my place.
  • Options
    my husband has the charlton home shirt 1980-81 with fads as sponsors, any idea what that is worth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: chezzafromcharlton[/cite]my husband has the charlton home shirt 1980-81 with fads as sponsors, any idea what that is worth.

About £3.50. I'll give you a £5 for it, don't want to fleece you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is that all? was hoping to make a few quid lol, he dosn't know he still has it,thought i chucked it years ago
  • Options
    I was joking, thats worth a fair whack more. I tried bidding on a 90-91 (roughly) home shirt recently on eBay and it went for £40 odd.

Stick it on the Bay.
  • Options
    Are you selling it then Chezza ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite].http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/c/charlton/old-charlton-football-shirt-s12185.html

If this is the one your after Tel? then yes I have one. just had a look at it it seems ok, a couple small pulls (the wife called them) on the back.
    Its yours if you want it. As far as value? as its going to a good home I dont want nothing.
    Just make a donation to Demelza House via justgiving.
    The amount is entirely up to you.
    And I'll bring it with me next home game.
    Or collect from my place.

Thanks TCE...yes that the one mate. Happy to make a donation to such a good cause. I'll pick it up next home game if thats ok with you?

Tel
  • Options
    Chezza, Id think that shirt would be worth around £100 just for its rarity value, but if I was you, Id hold onto it for now.
  • Options
    Chezza, is that a adidas one? Whisper me if u want to sell I would be interested
  • Options
    I have Some ex players shirts for Sale.

The White away shirt with Dark Green & Purple sponsor is Viglen (No 6 on Back no idea who it was at time)
    A rather Horrific looking away Dark Green with white Hoop one Viglen sponsor again (No 11)
    Black Away one from Prem No2 Kishishev (Allsport)
    Yellow Away No 18 Konchesky LeCoq Mesh Computers Sponsor
    White away No 14 Pringle Redbus as Sponsor Le Coq as brand

All genuine ex players ones if you want pics send me your e-mail & I'll send. All reasonable offers considered :-)
  • Options
    It is adidas 1981-82 season not selling at moment, would like to find out what its worth first,
    when i do i will anounce it on here as i would prefer a fellow charlton fan to have it :-)
  • Options
    I bid for the authenticated signed variety. If they are of a decent adult size I get them framed for posperity. Also in the vain hope that one day I will have that luxury bachelor pad with indoor pool and games room. I could hang my CAFC memories on the wall................dream on eh
  • Options
    soapy, you may be interested in this one currently on eBay.
    Link

I'd be interested if anyone has it for sale but not signed, I like to wear them.