Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Article: Lennie Lawrence - Book Review

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lennie's book is number 15 in Amazon's current rank of football books (top: Fernando Torres' autobiog). Nice to see he's ten places higher than Alex Ferguson, too.
  • Options
    This book is dire, it's as though the Janet and John writers have marginally adapted their style for Sun readers. "I said, I said again, I explained again, I explained, I asked", it's just boring, careless and exceptionally bad writing. Lennie deserved much much more than this.
  • Options
    Lennie's on Hawksbee and Jacobs tomorrow afternoon on TalkSport talking about his book and career for those interested.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]This book is dire, it's as though the Janet and John writers have marginally adapted their style for Sun readers. "I said, I said again, I explained again, I explained, I asked", it's just boring, careless and exceptionally bad writing. Lennie deserved much much more than this.

Just read it and I agree with you. Plus it is so short ... I can't believe that one of the few managers to record over 1,000 games apparently has so little to say, very short book and most of that is almost double-spaced.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: .[/cite]

I have been a ghost writer........

Definitely are now ........

;o)