Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kids Names..WTF?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]There was a Wayne Kerr at a local school. Was the biggest hardest nastiest kid who i imagine no one ever took the piss out off...

But christ what was his parents thinking.

There's actually a uk company called Wayne Kerr

http://www.waynekerrtest.com/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]I worked in estate management for a local authority for 5 years and some of the names you came across there were utterly unbelievable.

Particular hi-lights were:

Snow White
    Bo Peep
    Alladin - all from the same family.

You'd be surprised at the amount of Nokia's that are out there as well. FFS, what are the middle names? N97?.

Are you seriously saying that there are people out there who have called their children "Nokia?"
  • Options
    There's a Scottish surname called Goodwille, there's a player with that surname in the SPL and a family in Orpington with it.

I know a Noel Cox who works for Siemens and John Nobles, who's middle name is Scott!

Randy Pratt is the best so far IMO and 1940s boys names are quality! Better then the likes of Matt & Andy, half the boys in school had one of those names!
  • Options
    At the cemetry where my grandmother is buried there is a gravestone with the name Walter Sample.

Now his parents really must have been taking the piss!!