Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester v Charlton - Poll, score predictions, team selections etc

Comments

• Options
    Voted away win, but will be happy with a point
  • Options
    3-1 Charlton
  • Options
    Gonna be tough. the Ex- Charlton boys will be looking to get one over on us. U's win :o (
  • Options
    close one, but I think we'll nick it by the odd goal Colchester 1 Charlton Athletic 2
  • Options
    Away win, hopefully with Bristol Rovers and Franchise losing their games and a clear gap opening.
  • Options
    A score Draw. I hope Ooh Aah has his ticket as Curbs will be in the away end I am told.
  • Options
    Colchester United 1
    Charlton Athletic 3

I think we will win quite comfortable our away form is the most impressive this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]A score Draw. I hope Ooh Aah has his ticket as Curbs will be in the away end I am told.

yep i'm in North1 section which is where all charlton fans who bought them early would have got them and hopefully my secret lover curbs will be sitting nearby like he was at orient and i can tell him how much more exciting it is beating non league teams than getting beat 4-0 at old trafford ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]A score Draw. I hope Ooh Aah has his ticket as Curbs will be in the away end I am told.

yep i'm in North1 section which is where all charlton fans who bought them early would have got them and hopefully[strike]my secret lover[/strike]curbs will be sitting nearby like he was at orient and i can tell him how much more exciting it is beating non league teams than getting beat 4-0 at old trafford ;-)

or 6-1 at Anfield !!

bet Hull fans are loving the Prem. now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]
    or 6-1 at Anfield !!

bet Hull fans are loving the Prem. now

yep i'm sure if we ask hull fans which was their favourite season in the last 5 they'd probably be saying
    it was their second place finish in the 4th tier behind doncaster in 2004
    or maybe 2005 when they were runners up to luton in the third tier
    or maybe even their play off season in 2008 which took them to the premiership via wembley
    no one would be talking about their last day survival in the boring premiership or back to back victories away at arsenal and spurs no way .......
    the time they did the double over chesterfield is probably still fresh in their minds ....
    yep and the thought of getting relegated from the premiership will be softened by the fact that if they do go down they will have the more exciting chance of doing the same again from the championship and in league one they might be able to win loads of games again , so there is some light at the end of the tunnel for those poor hull fans , one day they might be as lucky as we currently are
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At the end of the day, i'd rather be winning at Leeds than doing this at the Emirates;

Camp Hull fans
  • Options
    haa.a. feckers.
  • Options
    A 2-1 victory to us with Burton and Bailey scoring.
  • Options
    I'm thinking we should sing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifN1wHjcT7E&feature=related tomorrow night, or is it not allowed. ;-)
  • Options
    We'll roll our sleeves up, have a real go, defend for our lives and squeeze out a 2-1 win. Sam and Burton for us, Lisbie for them.
  • Options
    Just back in the country from Asia. Sounds as though we were a bit tired on Saturday against Exeter, so I'm going 1-1 tomorrow and look to nick at least a point against Leeds on Saturday.
  • Options
    2-2 would happily give Spring another run out.

Lisbie banging their 2 in.

Rest all the players with injuries and niggles and get em back fit for Leeds. It's a long season why risk em with an already thin squad, although give Parky his due he strengthened in the places we needed strengthening with no cash and have to agree he's accommodating our best players with his formation. Our midfield rocks.

I'd like to see Izzy given a start at some point but not at the expense of Burton or a formation that works just maybe tinker with the players a lil only because of injuries. Whats it like playing with a broken nose anyone? Meh i'm drunken waffling. Bring on Colchester and hopefully everyone singing their hearts out would love an atmosphere like at Brisbane Road.
  • Options
    Woke up this morning quite optimistic about this one now - strange.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]At the end of the day, i'd rather be winning at Leeds than doing this at the Emirates;

Camp Hull fans

i was at this game in boxes above the Hull fans when they started doing the Pawed by the tigers thing i could not believe what i was watching i nearly peeed myself everytime they did it.

I think we will lose this one 2-1 i was not convinced by us on Saturday at all
  • Options
    0-2 Charlton. Unbeaten run continues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree with Keston 2-0 to CAFC
    Bailey double.
  • Options
    To be honest, id be quite happy if Hoothroyd plays is usual tactics!I think Llera or Sodje would deal with that all night long, its when they get the ball down and play, thats when i feel Llera is suspect!
  • Options
    another big win for us - just like saturday.
  • Options
    A win. I have to say I hope to God I never see Sodje and Llera play at the back together, Llera and Dailly fine, Sodje and Dailly fine but the two of Llera and Sodje are just not going to keep that close defensive positioning crucial to cd.
  • Options
    I'm here in the premier inn.

Had to stay over as last train is too late to get back to the coast
  • Options
    Don't you lot know it's unlucky to predict the score? (Crosses fingers, touches wood, hums Valley Floyd Road, eats 3 tictacs at once....).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]A win. I have to say I hope to God I never see Sodje and Llera play at the back together, Llera and Dailly fine, Sodje and Dailly fine but the two of Llera and Sodje are just not going to keep that close defensive positioning crucial to cd.

Agree with you 100%. Sodje/Primus pairing should be a warning.
  • Options
    JT what are you doing 2 hours before kick off sitting in a travel inn like alan partridge when there is beer to be drunk and atmosphere to soak up? Especially as you are staying over anyway, get yourself to the pub immediately.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]JT what are you doing 2 hours before kick off sitting in a travel inn like alan partridge when there is beer to be drunk and atmosphere to soak up? Especially as you are staying over anyway, get yourself to the pub immediately.

The FACT that its 2 Hours before Kick-Off and he can still type makes Him a Non-Proper-Supporter.
  • Options
    wheres the match thread afka wont be pleased