Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent bent bent

124»

Comments

• Options
    And it would have to be against Spuds, of all teams
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Redcrap will be laughing after his sale "won't haunt him" comment. Hope Dazza has the last laugh. Capello at the match as well!
  • Options
    Benty was thru on goal, gomez brought him down. Should have been red, got a yellow and made a good save.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Benty was thru on goal, gomez brought him down. Should have been red, got a yellow and made a good save.

And on such decisions, the course of the game hinges ......
  • Options
    hes having a bit of a slump recently Benty
  • Options
    I'm saying it quietly but I thought Benty went down a little too easily for my liking.......
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]I'm saying it quietly but I thought Benty went down a little too easily for my liking.......

He learnt that technique from Clive Mendonca ;-)

Some good news at least that he's made the England squad. Capello was clearly impressed by the penalty-taking. After all, he's shown he can follow in a long line of English tradition...and miss when the pressure is on.
  • Options
    Best news of yesterday to see him in england squad, just a pity Defoe is there too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]I'm saying it quietly but I thought Benty went down a little too easily for my liking.......

He learnt that technique from Clive Mendonca ;-)

Some good news at least that he's made the England squad. Capello was clearly impressed by the penalty-taking. After all, he's shown he can follow in a long line of English tradition...and miss when the pressure is on.

Shut up Weegie! :-)
  • Options
    i hope he starts, think he wouldl work well with rooney of him. but i doubt he will, game against spurs probably hasnt helped
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually ran a search to see if others had made this comment.

I didn't see a foul, let alone a red. Looked to me like Bent was well on his way down before any contact even could have happened. Don't misunderstand me, as save the occasional Twitter misstep, he does little wrong in my eyes, but this isn't the first time I thought that he could have fought harder to stay on his feet this season...