Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent bent bent

Scored yet again, within 10 minutes.
Can the board not dig that little bit deeper and bring him home!

Comments

• Options
    Love him. he really is a fans player.
  • Options
    Give him a run in any team and he will score goals.
  • Options
    He was one of my favorites ever to grace the Valley. If he ever came back woul;d be one of the happiest days but lets face it hes a prem player
  • Options
    He won me £5 today :)
  • Options
    Scores consistently at prem level and should be in england squad! His record for us and Sunderland is exceptional and even at Spurs his goals to starts record is one of the best around
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    He is being treated with respect by Sunderland and is thriving there, in many ways he is a similar situation at Sunderland to the one he was in with us, a club establishing itself at the top level,often underestimated by the opposition. It was always going to end in tears at Spurs as they never showed any real faith in him even though his record was decent darn the lane. I have a soft spot for Sunderland and wish them every success in the Premier League as the North East's ONLY top flight club. Up the Mackems and all the best Darren (we still love you!)
  • Options
    And all the best to Reid as well!
  • Options
    yep!
  • Options
    Hope that complete and utter w****r Redknapp is watching.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]And all the best to Reid as well!

Good Point forgot he was there yea he was ok for us fair play will give him all the best.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching the Match on the TV, at present, all three Charlton ex players looking good.
    I especially like Micheal Turner, Hard working, no nonsense footballer, nothing flash, solid and always there.
    "He's a player that I've watched for a number of years, firstly with Charlton reserves and then obviously with Brentford. I like him a lot and believe he'll be an excellent signing for us because he's ready to play Championship football. Michael was the best central defender in League One last season and is ready to step up." as Parky said.

£6 million seems cheap to me, no wonder Hull are where they currently are! going backwards.

Not only one to watch, but can see him in the England side
  • Options
    Bent 1 goal, 2 penalty set ups (including his own), another assist, and a Michael Turner goal.

and Reid playing well. wow.
  • Options
    Turner just scored too
  • Options
    And then he scores his first goal......
  • Options
    edit; Reid assist too. ;-)
  • Options
    Do we have a buy back clause with these players.......
  • Options
    It's just like watching Charlton!!
  • Options
    I think every Charlton fan has Darren Bent in their Premier League dream teams don't they? I do, and it's been a very good choice so far!
  • Options
    Another one from Bent - should have been 3, if he'd taken 2nd pen. Mind you I would have said Wolves have been desperately unlucky.
  • Options
    Up to 8th in the prem..... I thought our 'reserves' played well today.
    With Jones and Benty, served by Steed Malbranque and Reidy outside the top 4 gonna be a handful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Up to 8th in the prem..... I thought our 'reserves' played well today.
    With Jones and Benty, served by Steed Malbranque and Reidy outside the top 4 gonna be a handful
    And they have Cattermole in the middle winning the ball, and I think Cana their other CM is meant to be a similar type of player as well.
  • Options
    Yes Cattermole is an excellent player, certainly caused us troubles when we played against him a year or to ago......
    They also have Richardson as well , wether they remain 8th we will have to see they have Liverpool and Arsenal in the next three games.
  • Options
    A few English strikers hitting a bit of for at the moment, which is exiting to see. Benty banging them in, Rooney on fire, Defoe scoring goals, Emile Heskey......er....erm...
  • Options
    I have a tenner each way on DB to finish the top scorer in Premiership @ 40/1.
    I told everyone I know to back him because all you have to do is put him on the pitch and he'll score (and dont compare him to your wife?.
    Nobody did - I'm lovin it.

i get a cool 100 if he finishes in the top 4 goalscorers... Darren Bent bent bent!
  • Options
    Looks like a good bet, Torres and Rooney will outscore him but reckon cause he will play in almost all of prem games (unlike Adebayor, Defoe, Keane, Van Persie) so has a great chance of being in the top 4 strikers. Seems he is forming a cracking partnership with Jones
  • Options
    i still dont get why he is not in the england squad, instead we play someone who cant score in a brothel!

Benty's record himself deserves a chance, didnt see why spurs got rid of him for starters and as much as heskey does alright he is never going to score so rooney and bent upfront for me any day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite] didnt see why spurs got rid of him for starters

They thought Harry's missus would sign.
  • Options
    Wish he'd taken the 2nd pen, he's in my FF Team
  • Options
    snap peakie!
  • Options
    snap peakie and marko!!