Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Twitter

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]I did loads of Tweets on sat from the halfway line, for anyone interested.

Yep, much appreciated they were mate... and often quicker than that CAFCOffical lot too!

Shhh!

Anyway, follow @jimmyanderson9 and @timbresnan. Banter between them and Swanny is hilarious.
  • Bresnan comes across as an utter div
  • I joined 2 days ago but have no idea what to do!

@suzisausage

I think anyway
  • Just checked and couldn't find you Suzi. Could be down to my early struggles, but I can tell you to be careful...it does get addictive!
  • i dont really understand it either it all looks like gobblydegook to me. still cant find bent.
  • isn't CL enough ?? Ain't got time to twitter too.
  • Darren Bent = www.twitter.com/DBTheTruth
  • Who's M50 Addick?
  • M50 Addick woud be me!
  • Cool. Will follow you then... here's hoping you say something more interesting than WSS... "currently stalking outside the ladies in Tiger Tiger" etc
  • Sponsored links:

• well im following dbthetruth and its completely blank?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]well im following dbthetruth and its completely blank?
    Go here: http://twitter.com/DBTheTruth
  • I am with curb it and suz, been on it a month or so, well don get it!! officialy the most confusing website ever!!
  • I've just signed up for it on the back of reading this thread. I have to say it all seems quite straight forward to me, virtually the same as updating your status on Facebook.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I've just signed up for it on the back of reading this thread. I have to say it all seems quite straight forward to me, virtually the same as updating your status on Facebook.[/quote]

*whispers* They're not the full. . . . .
  • I don't think its confusing, its almost too simple - I can't find how to edit my profile or other gumf except add people and change status - is that it? Although following greame swann now and that's funny.
  • Signed up last night. @SteveCZ
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I am with curb it and suz, been on it a month or so, well don get it!! officialy the most confusing website ever!!

Ollie, get Tweetdeck installed on your iPhone... I find it much better than the website...
  • Just joined, simple to do ... let's see if it's worthwhile
  • Been following @swannyg66 @jimmyanderson9 and @timbresnan since BDL recommended them. Some quality banter between those three
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor old Bres had to buy dinner - well at least he had steak!
  • Can't find you steve?
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Poor old Bres had to buy dinner - well at least he had steak!

1kg of the stuff in 3 minutes apparently... ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: tommo[/cite]@boreoff

No, couldn't find that one......
  • Now I'm being followed by 'JPT'... Johnstones Paint. Oh the shame!
  • For those not at the match today, if you sign up to Twitter and search CAFC, guarantee that you will get loads of updates
  • The hash tag is proving very useful! #cafc
  • edited October 2009
    @kjofficial

Katherine Jenkins... she also puts up the odd photo of herself. The latest being in a cheeky little black dress. Made my afternoon anyway ;-)
  • Right, for those of you who followed twitter wars (Anderson, Swann and Bresnan) during the cricket in South Africa, it appears that Swanny wants a new battle with...........us. He's quoted as calling us London's 9th best team after Sutton United. So please feel free to dive in and start on him.

@swannyg66