Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]too slim, that's surely his head superimposed on another body

I thought that too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]The team where on there christmas party in Newcastle this weekend so i assume thats what Robbie went as.
    They did, here's his latest tweet-

Hanging.com!!!surely cafc won the Christmas doo battle?!Newcastle its been a pleasure
  • Options
    I was out in Southend yesterday for a few drinks and teh Southend Team where in the bar i was in all dressed up. To be fair they were good funa nd well behaved. Had a chat with Blair Sturrock and he was really complementary apart Charlton and Daily.
  • Options
    @dave2l...i think its better than facebook
  • Options
    228971376.jpg

Simon Francis effort I assume. :-D
  • Options
    Check out my Daily sports Tips on twitter @Bedsaddick (If you would have put £10 on every tip so far since Dec 18th you would now be £60 better off) -
    sorry for that blatant plug
  • Options
    @SE1Addick

Just joined to spy on our players really.
    Anyone got Waggy's?
  • Options
    @appyaddick
  • Options
    The palarse vermin are in quite the keyboard warrior mood today on twitter.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]The palarse vermin are in quite the keyboard warrior mood today on twitter.[/quote

yes they are having wonderful banter with 2 of the scummy nigels. one even called me a twat so hard
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    matt holland got a twitter now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcnorth7[/cite]matt holland got a twitter now
    And it is?
  • Options
    @mattholland8.
  • Options
    @mattholland8.
  • Options
    @mattholland8.
  • Options
    I think it's @mattholland8 ;-)
  • Options
    Sorry I posted it more than onece doe any one know how I can it get it off there
  • Options
    On Twitter Now:

#firstrecord

The 1st record you ever bought/had.
  • Options
    Have to say I'm using twitter more and more these days. I like the speed and the interactivity.
  • Options
    Much better class of cliques on twitter...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Check It Out ---> http://www.cafc-international.co.cc/livestream/
  • Options
    Nat Eccelstone...

@NE39
  • Options
    http://twibbon.com/join/Chris-Powell

The Chris Powell twibbon, to add to your Twitter account picture!
  • Options
    M_Fry90 Matthew Fry
    Highlight of the day. Deffo Waggy getting pulled over by police suspected of a bank robbery
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam now on Twitter @Lloyd_Sam
  • Options
    Haha just been reading the thing about Waggy and the bank robbery , wonder how that came about?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]Haha just been reading the thing about Waggy and the bank robbery , wonder how that came about?

It sounds hilarious. I wish I had been there to see it!

Latest tweet from Fry (a bit premature): @Anyinsah7 @johnnie_jackson @almc60 - Jacko this aimed more at you but whoever scores sat has to pay tribute to Waggy shitting himself after getting collared for robbing a bank ha.
  • Options
    Must've mixed Waggy up with the fella from Shameless!