Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Movies you've never seen but should have

124»

Comments

• I would be surprised if anyone can name ANY film I have seen from start to finish. There are very few.
  • bc_addick said:

I would be surprised if anyone can name ANY film I have seen from start to finish. There are very few.

wizard of oz
  • Nope

wizard of oz

• Never seen adulthood

Also only recently see the godfather and goodfellas and could watch them over and over again
  • never seen Withnail and I all the way through, always meant to, just never got around to it.

Not saying this for effect but can honestly say i don't know who is in this film and what it's about. I'm not much if a film buff though tbh.
    Come on Dave. Don't give me all that. How many times you seen 'star hoars' and 'forest dump'?

never seen Withnail and I all the way through, always meant to, just never got around to it.

Not saying this for effect but can honestly say i don't know who is in this film and what it's about. I'm not much if a film buff though tbh.
    Come on Dave. Don't give me all that. How many times you seen 'star hoars' and 'forest dump'?
    Plenty but don't ask me what happens after the first five minutes .
  • never seen Withnail and I all the way through, always meant to, just never got around to it.

never seen Withnail and I all the way through, always meant to, just never got around to it.

Plenty but don't ask me what happens after the first five minutes .
    What about charlies anals
  • Or Shaving Ryan's Privates?
  • Lawrence of a Labia?
  • Never seen adulthood

Also only recently see the godfather and goodfellas and could watch them over and over again

That and kidulthood are utter tripe, Godfather 12,3 on the other hand I smashed last week and could happily do them again. Number 2 is the best imo.