Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ipswich Town friendly whos attending?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Clem, there's been a LOT of tickets given away and that's why i've stuck an optimistic figure down but i fear that if it rains, even those with freebies may not come! I know there will be those who are wavering on whether to come or not for various reasons but i just hope that those who come get behind the team, tonight and for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Any tips on a good place to park for tonight given a lower than expected turn out?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Any tips on a good place to park for tonight given a lower than expected turn out?[/quote]

Your own driveway. That should ensure a pleasant evening. ;-)
  • Options
    Ipswich missing 6 players tonight.

Lee Martin, Damien Delaney, Pablo Couñago, Liam Trotter, Alan Quinn and Ben Thatcher.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Ipswich missing 6 players tonight.

Lee Martin, Damien Delaney, Pablo Couñago, Liam Trotter, Alan Quinn and Ben Thatcher.

Good, all our players are safe.
  • Options
    Wasnt going, but will be now as Im meeting a fellow ADUer over from Melbourne.....if the footie is crap, there is always the bar...seeya in the West Lower......NSS....you still going mate?
  • Options
    Lower west block b or c

look for a fat bloke in a superman tshirt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Lower west block b or c

I don't suppose anyone can accuse you of being vain!
  • Options
    Sod it I'm going to go on my own.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Sod it I'm going to go on my own.[/quote]

Ditto
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Silly question I guess is the game on the radio anywhere fore those of us not able to make it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Lower west block b or c

Thats a good reason to go in the east
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I love going i must be a sadist. Thats why i want him to stay so much :-)

Does he get you match tickets? (I assume he does) then surely tonight he owes you money with so many freebies flying around, demand a £10 off of him.

Na sort my own tickets out most of the time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I think it'll be somewhere around 5000 depending on how nice the weather is. Can't see Ipswich with more than a few hundred fans.

I don't know why but i'm really looking forward to this game.

That wasn't far from spot on. Good showing regardless of all the freebies.
  • Options
    By comparison Palace got 2,100 last night at home to Norwich.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]By comparison Palace got 2,100 last night at home to Norwich.

And they lost.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I think it'll be somewhere around 5000 depending on how nice the weather is. Can't see Ipswich with more than a few hundred fans.

Good guess. Thanks again for the tickets. Owe you a drink.

Whatcha think of our MD?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]

Good guess. Thanks again for the tickets. Owe you a drink.

Whatcha think of our MD?

No worries mate. Thought he came across really well and seemed a genuine guy. I think its obviously frustrating for those inside and outside the Club as there's only a very small few who aren't in the dark. I'm unbelievably optimistic today and might even put a few quid on us to win the League! ;0)