Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£80m bid for Ronaldo accepted by Man United

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]What about this one?

yep very small writing
  • Options
    not the thread writing, its your eyesight.
  • Options
    That's odd. Maybe it's a virus!
  • Options
    Ribery would be a good replacement for Ronalado and in some ways he'll be an improvement, he's more of a team player than Ronaldo and doesn't fallen over quite as often.

For Man U I think this will free the money up to sign Tevez and play Rooney/Berbatov up front together in central positions.
  • Options
    Good biz for United.
    Ron has not wanted to play for them this year and, injury or not, it showed.
    He rarely ran back to support his full back when he lost the ball and has a terrible attitude.
    His ability with the ball, especially at set pieces is superb but he was fast becoming a one man team and that isn't good for Man U.
    Fergie will knit Utd back into a team, all supporting each other and they will probably do even better next season.
  • Options
    good riddance to the one trick pony, he is shit
  • Options
    As me dad said to me today:
    "80 Million ?
    Aren't some teams going out of business owing 200K ?".
  • Options
    WHy haS thiS PAgE gonEe FUnNy ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]good riddance to the one trick pony, he is shit

Erm ok then? second best player in the world but apparently he's shit - I don't see how we a league 1 teams fans can call any premiership players shit......
  • Options
    ? whys it weird
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dont like the new format Lookie sort it out
  • Options

If you think he is shit then i'd like to know who you class as a good player then? He's quick, skilful, scores plenty of goals, can beat a defender with ease, decent at free kicks and he's good in the air. Not bad for one trick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

If you think he is shit then i'd like to know who you class as a good player then? He's quick, skilful, scores plenty of goals, can beat a defender with ease, decent at free kicks and he's good in the air. Not bad for one trick.

He's no Kim Grant, let's be honest.
  • Options
    I agree with ads, he is shit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I agree with ads, he is shit.

Yeah but you also think Giggs is rubbish even though he's played at the top level of English football for almost 20 years!
  • Options
    Giggs is shit.FACT
    Rolando is shit, stupid name even stupider looking!!

I say it as i see it dude!
  • Options
    sky this morning claiming that the president of Real had this agreed last season.......which partly understands his attitude this season, and why Ferguson wants rid of Tevez, to Man city.

The man U fans cannot fathom this, as they think he is the hardest working player on the pitch, but Fergy has his reasons and I am sure there will be a twist in here.
    Quite why Wigan are so keen to offload Luis Antonio Valencia, even at £16million, having lost there manager Steve Bruce, for Martinez is another mystery, how strange the prem league now seems, and a million miles away from where Charlton are........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite] Quite why Wigan are so keen to offload Luis Antonio Valencia, even at £16million, having lost there manager Steve Bruce, for Martinez is another mystery, how strange the prem league now seems, and a million miles away from where Charlton are........

I think it's more a case of Wigan realising they have no hope of keeping the player rather than actually wanting to offload him. The 3 clubs rumoured to be after him are Real (shock), Man Utd and Bayern Munich. What hope do Wigan have other than to get the best price they can?
  • Options
    You put your transfer in , your transfer out , in out in out you fuck your club about ! You do the Cristiano and you change your mind , thats what its all about !!!

Ohhhhh Ronaldo is a wanker , Ohhhh Ronaldo is a wanker , Ohhhh Ronaldo is wanker . Knees Bent , arms stretch DIVE DIVE DIVE !!
  • Options
    If he is so wonderful, and according to Wheelan can fill Ronaldo's place ( I think he was being ironic) why ask 'just £16 million'.......