Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Add me to the List

2»

Comments

• Options
    That is bollox mate. Sorry to hear that. The very best of luck to you and the family.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this - hope you land on your feet.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this news Adam, I echo all of whats been said above and hope your luck changes.
  • Options
    Adam sorry to hear that mate. Get signed on at the job centre you may not get too much but it should be around £60 pkus any benefits for having a young child, also contact tax credit office.

I think Suzi mentioned making direct approaches to companies as well as going through the agency route, if you are not on linkedIn then send me your e-mail address, then you can look up identifid companies and find out who works there and target individuals. talk to your network of friends and people that you have met during the time you have worked there. let everybody you know be aware that you are seeking a new job. some people hide the fact that they are not working, there has been no better time than now to let people be aware you have been made redundant - everybody understands.

if you want a chator advice (and this relates to anyone on here) just whisper me for contact details.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    All the best Adam, hope it all comes good for you eventually.
  • Options
    Thats really bad luck Adam, I hope you find something soon .Good luck mate, dont give up.
  • Options
    Feel for you mate. Going through the same thing myself - very stressful.

Good luck, hope things turn out ok for you.
  • Options
    Good luck adam, hope it works out for you.