Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey speculation

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009
    I know, this site in general makes me laugh with the number of people in the know who come on and say nothing - why bother? Because the truth is, those in the know cant say anything, and those who do give out information, generally aren't in the know and are purley speculating.

I await the scorn...
  • Options
    what would you like him to say CS he can hardly come on and say well Jon said this Jon said that, it is his family, you can read between what he says if you choose the fact that he has said the Chelsea thing among others are just rumours says enough to me
  • Options
    I think he'll go to Barcelona:
    His cat is my dogs cousin:FACT
  • Options
    If there was something to tell then the people i know and trust would know about it. The fact they know nothing means there is nothing to know. I thought when i said just rumours that meant exactly that. Would it be better to just make stuff up like a lot do just to sound interesting or is it better to give facts when there are actually some to give. Jonjo at this point in time has not been approached by anyone (FACT)and i for one hope he doesn't get approached by anyone. Sorry but cant do any better than that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Centenary_Shirt[/cite]I know, this site in general makes me laugh with the number of people in the know who come on and say nothing - why bother? Because the truth is, those in the know cant say anything, and those who do give out information, generally aren't in the know and are purley speculating.

I await the scorn...

You love it though...go on be honest!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]All just rumours. By the way he passed his driving test first time on friday and is now off on holiday. So keep the rumours going i enjoy reading them

Exactly what Uncle says...Rumours. When we spoke to him at the sponsors evening he said the only two clubs that he's be interested in signing for we're the 'ammers and Liverpool.

but to clarify he did say he wanted to stay and play first team football here but if he had to go thats where he would want. not that he was hoping for a move to them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]If there was something to tell then the people i know and trust would know about it. The fact they know nothing means there is nothing to know. I thought when i said just rumours that meant exactly that. Would it be better to just make stuff up like a lot do just to sound interesting or is it better to give facts when there are actually some to give. Jonjo at this point in time has not been approached by anyone (FACT)and i for one hope he doesn't get approached by anyone. Sorry but cant do any better than that

Sounds good enough to me, best we could hope for at this stage! Cheers Uncle
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]If there was something to tell then the people i know and trust would know about it. The fact they know nothing means there is nothing to know. I thought when i said just rumours that meant exactly that. Would it be better to just make stuff up like a lot do just to sound interesting or is it better to give facts when there are actually some to give. Jonjo at this point in time has not been approached by anyone (FACT)and i for one hope he doesn't get approached by anyone. Sorry but cant do any better than that

Yes, but if Charlton get an offer for Jon-Jo that they wish to accept, they could put pressure on him to go, rather than him wanting to go. It's not that hard. All they would need to do is say "well we won't play you if you stay and we'll say that you over did it last season and we need to look after you and only play a handful of games." His reason for staying then to play would be taken away.

I'm not suggesting that they would I'm just saying that they could.
  • Options
    Uncle can correct me if I'm wrong , but I believe the contract Jonjo signed was for 2 years.
    That being so, to avoid losing him on a Bosman in 2 years we are going to have to sell him next summer anyway (unless he signs an improved contract nearer the time - cuckoo, cuckoo!)
    Therefore he might as well enjoy his one remaining full season at Charlton, playing most if not all games, gaining experience and improving and, of course, increasing his transfer value.
    Unless the club itself is desperate to cash-in now?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]All just rumours. By the way he passed his driving test first time on friday and is now off on holiday. So keep the rumours going i enjoy reading them
    Congratulations
    And you don't have to Uncle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Covererd yes your exactly right if they want to sell him they will but as of yet that doesn't seem the case.
    Six yes it was two years but who knows when we get promotion next year there wont be much point in leaving so onward and upward is what i say. I think thats how we'll keep a lot of players. Well the ones worth keeping anyway.
    Cheers Dazzler
  • Options
    And on another point, him going to Chelsea would make me sick to the stomach. I hate them with a passion
  • Options
    Cheers for the update Uncle, nice to know that things aren't as definate as some people think. Congrats to Jonjo on passing his test.
  • Options
    Cheers Uncle, hate this stage of the season with all the rumours.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Uncle.

You don't have to tell us anything, so it is appreciated.
  • Options

The fact that you come on here and say anything at all about Jonjo is much appreciated by the vast majority of us I am sure.
  • Options
    absolutely, shg
  • Options
    Uncle, much appreciated. Now, your not by any chance related to ZZ too are you :-)
  • Options
    No sorry cant help you there :-)
  • Options
    Congratulations to Jonjo on passing his test Uncle, I thought I spotted him down the Renault dealer the other day, giving a 1100cc clio a test drive : )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No he's just got a little one series bmw.Bit like my first car. Oh no that was a vauxhall viva
  • Options
    Are we talking new here Uncle? or 8 years old, no insurance and a bent MOT. Lol.
  • Options
    Whats an mot??? No not anywhere new and had it four about 4 weeks hadn't even passed my test. Jonjo's dad borrowed it and wrote it off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Whats an mot??? No not anywhere new and had it four about 4 weeks hadn't even passed my test. Jonjo's dad borrowed it and wrote it off

Sorry Uncle, I was talking about Jonjo's "Beemer" .......................Lol
  • Options
    Oh right lol na its the nuts. Strange though he never left me the keys when he went away on holiday
  • Options
    Just past his test and got a beemer !!!!!!! Jonjo is obviously a typical big headed footballer and as such should be sold asap. ;0)
  • Options
    Well Put unc shame you had to say owt bud to be fair
  • Options
    You love it though...go on be honest!

It wouldn't it be worth posting without it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oh right lol na its the nuts. Strange though he never left me the keys when he went away on holiday

Does he have a personalised number plate for it yet.......I'm know I saw a car there with one perfoect for him a little while ago
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Oh right lol na its the nuts. Strange though he never left me the keys when he went away on holiday

Does he have a personalised number plate for it yet.......I'm know I saw a car there with one perfoect for him a little while ago

CAFC 4 EVR :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!