Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nigels taking liberties

Comments

• Options
    KB, our new top song writer. Who the f***k is laughing now ? Us as usual :-)
  • Options
    Failure confirmation:
    http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=87001

I wonder what hilarious, wacky japes these halfwits will come up with to compensate.
  • Options
    Weird really, because I don't give a flying what they do with their money.

I still don't get the pikey STROKE chav connotation because have you been to Croydon/ Merton et al.
  • Options
    Pilot had death threats !!

I know you shouldn't laugh at this stuff, but...........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Pilot had death threats !!

Find it hard to believe that a charlton fan would go that far - sounds like a cop-out excuse to me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]

Find it hard to believe that a charlton fan would go that far - sounds like a cop-out excuse to me

Haven't read the thread but how did "we" know who the pilot was and how did "we" make these death threats to him/her?
  • Options

PMSL.......they really are an embarresment to themselves.

I agree, if they could have pulled it off as a surprise, fair play and funny, but they have just mugged themselves once again, but they have now lost their money all over a club and supporters they allegedly dont care about.

At the end of the day, no matter what league we, or they, are in, they will never have the same spirit, sense of fair play, passion, and general class of your average Charlton fan, and lastly, the one thing that will irritate them forever, they will never, ever, ever, ever have the pleasure of sending us down, end of.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Haven't read the thread but how did "we" know who the pilot was and how did "we" make these death threats to him/her?

Exactly, I challenge anyone from this starting point to find out who the pilot was, what company and air strip he would fly in from, and how the feck would you contact him to make death threats without knowing any of the above.
  • Options
    Found him
  • Options
    or this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Exactly, I challenge anyone from this starting point to find out who the pilot was, what company and air strip he would fly in from, and how the feck would you contact him to make death threats without knowing any of the above.

This was the link on their site Could be this lot

Death threats though, I ask ya, where do they get this stuff from...
  • Options
    Well, look what they did to poor old scarfy! They obviously judge people by their own standards.
  • Options
    At the end of the day, no matter what league we, or they, are in, they will never have the same spirit, sense of fair play, passion, and general class of your average Charlton fan, and lastly, the one thing that will irritate them forever, they will never, ever, ever, ever have the pleasure of sending us down, end of.

After reading some of the comments made by Charlton fans on the Hillsborough thread, I must admit to be quite pleased not to have the general class of a Charlton fan, if thats how they react to a tragedy like that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]

After reading some of the comments made by Charlton fans on the Hillsborough thread, I must admit to be quite pleased not to have the general class of a Charlton fan, if thats how they react to a tragedy like that.

Stoopid comment Budgie as i bet there are palarse fans who have said similar themselves

seeing as the majority of charlton fans disagree with their opinion on that matter i would much rather have the class of a balanced few than be ignorant enough to generalise a whole group of people
  • Options

So because you dont happen to agree with the sentiments, and from what I can tell from reading the threads. some well thought out arguments and comments, that makes them classless?
    Try the same thread on a millsmall site and see the moronic replies you get on there.
  • Options

Oh dear mate, oh dear indeed!

Palace fans compare Hillsborough to Jade Goody?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

mmm, pot ... kettle
  • Options

See Budgie becareful what you wish for your so called different class of supporter is great isnt it
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

• Options
    lol nige!! Good one.

I have a palarse mate, only one i ever known, but to be fair he ok for a palarse, had some good banter anyway! He reads this site alot! He absolutely fecking hates the scousers, for basically stopping Palarse for ever getting into europe cos i think they might have been in europe late eighties if the English clubs wasn't banned!! He blames scousers for that!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol nige!! Good one.

I have a palarse mate, only one i ever known, but to be fair he ok for a palarse, had some good banter anyway! He reads this site alot! He absolutely fecking hates the scousers, for basically stopping Palarse for ever getting into europe cos i think they might have been in europe late eighties if the English clubs wasn't banned!! He blames scousers for that!!

I too hate them with a passion, for the same reasons. When the euro ban was lifted, Liverpool were allowed straight back into Europe, even though the original punishment said that Livepool should be banned for a longer period than the rest of the English clubs, but I wouldn't take any sort of pleasure from the victims at Hillsborough.

Mind you if we had got into Europe then, we may be in Chelseas position now. ;)
  • Options

I too hate them with a passion, for the same reasons. When the euro ban was lifted, Liverpool were allowed straight back into Europe, even though the original punishment said that Livepool should be banned for a longer period than the rest of the English clubs, but I wouldn't take any sort of pleasure from the victims at Hillsborough.

Mind you if we had got into Europe then, we may be in Chelseas position now. ;)

team of the ???0's
  • Options
    But Liverpool don't hate Palace so you aren't allowed to hate them.

Isn't that what you keep telling us?
  • Options
    Henry, you have me confused with someone else.

Personally, I don't hate Charlton, but I know of many Palace fans who hate Charlton with a passion.

Hasn't this been done before?
  • Options

...I wouldn't take any sort of pleasure from the victims at Hillsborough.

No one took any pleasure from the Hillsborough tragedy - and certainly no one did on the Hillsborough thread, so don't put words into the mouths of others.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Henry, you have me confused with someone else.

Personally, I don't hate Charlton, but I know of many Palace fans who hate Charlton with a passion.

Yes, but that never stops anyone else.

The common Glazier responses is "why do you hate us, we don't hate you. You can't hate us if we don't hate you".

So by Glazier logic you can't hate Liverpool QED
  • Options
    You also get Charlton fans saying I thought you didn't hate us, even though Budgie has admitted that some do.

It's getting boring now.
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I have heard the Pilot has appealed the avaition authority Decision now & Palce fans have hired a legal team to get the flight re-instated at more cost. However, the decision I am told will never be reversed so that must take the £700+ Admin fee to well over £1,000 when you factor in the appeal & legal fees...keep going fellas :-)
  • Options
    2212239838_ae6a6858a9.jpg

I cant get on any other MB other than this one.

Someone post this pic up will you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]Henry, you have me confused with someone else.

Yes, but that never stops anyone else.

The common Glazier responses is "why do you hate us, we don't hate you. You can't hate us if we don't hate you".

So by Glazier logic you can't hate Liverpool QED

Henry, I bow to your reasoning, and I no longer hate Liverpool.

Can I change my hatred to the FA for allowing Liverpool back into europe early, thus denying Palace entry? I'm convinced that the hatred is reciprocated, judging by some of the strange decisions they make about us, so that surely can be allowed.