Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours

1545546547548549551»

Comments

• Options

As things stand we have Kermorgant and Haynes. We need at least two strikers in. I would be pleased with Obika and I think Baldock could complement both Yann and Jonathan if he materialises. Much will depend on what Bristol City want for him. I can't see us paying the amount he was sold for last summer. I still have a feeling that we will sign a foreign striker. Better value to be had from Europe.

Heard that some foreign striker called Lewandowski is available.
  • Options
    Hmmmm not really proven Champ striker is he? Should be looking at getting Hulse back in rather than these foreign fairies
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

Hmmmm not really proven Champ striker is he? Should be looking at getting Hulse back in rather than these foreign fairies

No thanks. On the way down.

• Options
    Loco said:
    no from me. Chavvy tatt arm
  • Options
    I hear we're after Marlon Pack and he just turned down a new contract at Cheltenham
  • Options
    09 May 2013 12:28:54
    Port Vale looking at signing Ricardo Fuller after he was released from Charlton. Fuller still has property in the area and is eager to move back to Staffordshire.

09 May 2013 11:25:41
    Genuine rumours:

Marlon Pack, Cheltenham to Sheffield Utd
    Sean Dyche will take over at Millwall
    Nicky Bailey, Middlesbrough to Charlton Athletic
    Cole Skuse, Bristol City to Ipswich Town
    Jacques Maghoma, Burton to Middlesbrough
    Matt Paterson, Burton to Portsmouth
    Sonny Bradley, Hull City to Portsmouth
    Will Hughes, Derby County to Aston Villa
  • Options
    No emotional send-off, No lyrical tributes, no thanks for long service awards.

Just a cold, hard kill.

The new Rumours Rumours thread can be found here

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/55064/rumours-rumours-transfer-window-summer-2013
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!