Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Solly will stay

Villa are now my 2nd favorite team just on that point alone

What has Solly staying got to do with Villa?
    id imagine cos Stephens goin Villa means we could ask a lot more for Solly
    Fair point I suppose.
  • Dempsey has turned Villa down and Lambert is on the BBC talking about young players from lower divisions. Looks like we are going to lose Stephens then. Shame.
  • MrLargo said:

Darel Russell on way to Portsmouth according to Sky.

Darel's just confirmed it himself on twitter.
  • Correctamundo gaz

For £2.5M our coach could have dropped Stephens off on the way. Bit rude to make him get his own way there!
  • Some little boy on twitter reckons he has just received some news about charlton but can't tell anyone. Why would he post that on twitter in the first place? Looking for attention... Really annoys me

whats his name

Chris solly 8)
  • edited August 2012
    Not sure... his now deleted that tweet and said his news was about stephens not being on the coach, he didn't know that everyone knew..... mmmmmmm

Can't wait for this window to close!! As long as solly is still here I am happy
  • Maybe NRC is having his medical at forest to await our arrival...? ;)
  • Meanwhile, back at the Valley......
  • If 2m is true, nobody can be critical of the club and Hammond coming in ties up a good bit of business. Would be good to see how Pritchard does tomorrow as I assume he will play in the centre now and who will take his wide berth?
  • Be nice to Cook given a game RM tomorrow. Or Green, I don't think he played well last year but would like to see him given a shot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cook seems a real prospect to me

QPR must have some players worth trying to get on loan their squad is huge

Ephraim? Faurlin maybe or DJ Campbell. There the three who played in the U21 Game the other week. Does SWP fancy trying to become better than Bradley?
  • edited August 2012

Maicon to city
    Joao Moutinho to spurs,who would incidently be their biggest expenditure since Darren Bent.

paid more for bently i thought.

• Rumours that Swansea are trying to do a deal for Zaha.

Ephraim? Faurlin maybe or DJ Campbell. There the three who played in the U21 Game the other week. Does SWP fancy trying to become better than Bradley?
    Isn't DJC rumoured to be going to 'uddersfield
  • Faurlin would be hugely impressive but I think he'd more than likely be part of their 25.
  • Wheres jim white
  • Jim white is limbering up and will be unleashed at 7pm
  • they have to thaw him out
  • Faurlin would be hugely impressive but I think he'd more than likely be part of their 25.

he might just make it - but in cm they do have derry, taarabt, granero now and diakite. Just back from injury aswell, could be worth a punt. They might let him go for 6 months for fitness.
  • Sponsored links:

• Saints fans forum just posted a pic of Hammond training with the rest of the Saints squad.
    Whether the pic was taken today is up for question.
  • Can we have a pic of Defoe, Parker & Bent training with us ..... It might mean something !!
  • all the charlton players are doing their deadline day Emile Heskey joke on Twitter
  • Heskey to Charlton rumours seem to have been started by our captain JJ. They must be bored on the coach on the way up to Forest!
  • Mbia from marseille aswell in cm at qpr as he is flying in now
  • edited August 2012
    'Johnnie Jackson ‏@johnnie_jackson

Great to see big Emile Heskey at the training ground today would be a major coup if we can get the deal done'

'Ben Hamer ‏@BenHamer21

Very good to see the Heskey at training ground hope it gets done! #deadlineday'

Jokers.
  • jacko on twitter:

Great to see big Emile Heskey at the training ground today would be a major coup if we can get the deal done

him and hamer on a wind up ;)
  • See the player wind ups have started. Hamer and Jackson both tweeting that Heskey was at the training ground today.
  • theres an echo in here
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!