Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Apparently talk sport reckon David villa to man city can't c that happening myself

I could see that. If Dzeko goes, they will want to replace him. Been linked with Cavani and Villa.
  • On the subject of Portsmouth, I thought they were supposed to be starting this season with a 10 point deduction, all the league tables on BBC, Sky Sports, etc show them with a full points quota though.
  • MrLargo said:

On the subject of Portsmouth, I thought they were supposed to be starting this season with a 10 point deduction, all the league tables on BBC, Sky Sports, etc show them with a full points quota though.

They will recieve a 10 point deduction when they come out of administration, i don't know why but i know that's the scenario
  • Thanks Marriott. Bit of an odd way to go about it.
  • MrLargo said:

On the subject of Portsmouth, I thought they were supposed to be starting this season with a 10 point deduction, all the league tables on BBC, Sky Sports, etc show them with a full points quota though.

They will recieve a 10 point deduction when they come out of administration, i don't know why but i know that's the scenario
    What happens if they stay in administration all season? No deduction?
  • Davo55 said:

MrLargo said:

What happens if they stay in administration all season? No deduction?
    I presume it'd double onto the next season no idea though, personally can't see them making it till the end of season anyway
  • Ipswich loan Daryl Murphy (winger) from Celtic and Buy Paul Taylor (Striker) from Peterborough
  • Atleast solly is staying
  • Reo-Coker off to Forest according to some 'reliable' source on BBC
  • apparently hes having a medical now at Forest.
  • Sponsored links:

• If Stephens goes, I just think we need more than just Hammond to keep up with the others in this league.

It is interesting to see just how many more 'high profile' signings you get in the Champ compared to league 1. There is so much more money being splashed around than the last time we were at that level.
  • Hammond is a safe bet but with him in and Stephens out it takes all creativity out of our midfield. Lots of side-ways passing. Maybe Dale didn't produce often enough, but moments like that bury assist were always in the locker, and it'd be a big blow to lose that.
  • high profile signings doesn't equal success though. High profile signings come with larger transfer fees, higher wages, more expectation and hence probable disappointment. Doubt players like Wiggins, Hollands and Kermy are well-known around the champ as being excellent players, but we think they are. I am happy with that.
  • Hammond is a safe bet but with him in and Stephens out it takes all creativity out of our midfield. Lots of side-ways passing. Maybe Dale didn't produce often enough, but moments like that bury assist were always in the locker, and it'd be a big blow to lose that.

But with a more secure centre, it may mean more chance of seeing Cook or similar wide

• I agree with two things if Hammond replaces Stephens. One that it means we will probably a see more advanced Hollands, who performed at his best last season IMO when playing with a DM. Secondly, I think we should play a more attacking winger. Whether this is Kerkar, Cook or a new signing I am not sure. But balance wise I think it makes sense to have an attacking winger now.
  • Dean Hammons Signed Acorrding To Wiki And Dale Stephens Left http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Hammond#Football_career

no it doesn't. Someone just edited that anyway. Someone from here probably.
    You see, this is why we can't have nice things
  • rikofold said:

Dean Hammons Signed Acorrding To Wiki And Dale Stephens Left http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Hammond#Football_career

no it doesn't. Someone just edited that anyway. Someone from here probably.
    You see, this is why we can't have nice things
    what?
  • The team are forest bound minus 1
  • Whats the latest on Solly?
  • The team are forest bound minus 1

who?

• Sponsored links:

• stephens
  • Correctamundo gaz
  • Solly will stay

Villa are now my 2nd favorite team just on that point alone
  • Solly will stay

What has Solly staying got to do with Villa?
  • Maicon to city
    Joao Moutinho to spurs,who would incidently be their biggest expenditure since Darren Bent.
  • Some little boy on twitter reckons he has just received some news about charlton but can't tell anyone. Why would he post that on twitter in the first place? Looking for attention... Really annoys me
  • Coming in for stephens and if the fee is correct paying way above the odds

Meaning that we keep chris solly
  • edited August 2012

The team are forest bound minus 1

And any idea who is or isn't on the coach?!

Edit. Ignore that. missed your earlier post.
  • Solly will stay

What has Solly staying got to do with Villa?
    id imagine cos Stephens goin Villa means we could ask a lot more for Solly
  • Some little boy on twitter reckons he has just received some news about charlton but can't tell anyone. Why would he post that on twitter in the first place? Looking for attention... Really annoys me

whats his name
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!