Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is Hermann

2»

Comments

• Options
    he always used to have a big grievance with ljunberg, i don't know if it was cos freddie played on the other side;-) or a nordiccy icelandiccy thingy
  • Options
    remember that story about Hermann when we played at birmingham and he got a really nasty cut on his head before half-time and went in for treatment? i think it was in keith peacock's autobiography that it said the doctor told hermann the cut was too big for him to stitch up. HH told him just to get on with stitching it so he could get out for the second half. According to KP scott parker and claus jensen went completely white at the sight of this and were looking at Hermann as if he was mental.
  • Options
    Unbelievable.

With all of the shite we have witnessed don the shirt in the last two or three seasons some people want to pick Herman out of the crowd to have a pop at.

Have we really stooped that low?
  • Options
    But don't get it out of context, it's only 2 people being critical who weren't aware that he was palying through injury.
  • Options
    still 2 more than it should be - injury or not.
  • Options
    Compared to some of the mercenaries and absolute rubbish we have seen in the past 3 seasons, giving Herman stick would be way down on my priorities when sticking the knives into ex players. Part of the one of the best teams we have had in donkeys years and for me always gave his all.

The clause was there but Charlton were more than happy to put it in once we had pretty much stole him from Ipswich when they were on their downers. He gave us great service and when we were relegated we were not left with a wage we couldn’t afford.
  • Options
    Is it me or do people just make up their own history? HH had has played at center back since his Brentford days, yes left back might be his main position but he's played center back all his career as well. Perry and HH played center back in Curbs' last year and had the best defensive record when the top four were excluded from stats. HH was terrible for the first half 06-07 season and was abysmal, he lost his main asset of fighting spirit. The last half of the season he was much improved. I thought he was good for us but also indicative off our malaise, without organisation or proper leadership he was headless. And everyone has an axe to grind with Ladybird Ljunberg, just ask Olof.
  • Options
    Personally I liked the fella.
    Does anyone know the Kent Slurrey score at the Oval tonight ?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Personally I liked the fella.
    Does anyone know the Kent Slurrey score at the Oval tonight ?
    Wind-up merchant :o)