Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

YOU WHAT, PARKY!?!?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm just saying Chris, that if Parky had taken over in the close season, then he would have had more opportunity - and crucially, moretime- to have started with a clean (or cleaner slate).

With the state of the club behind the scenes, any manager coming in would have been on a hiding to nothing, as the ship was already filling up with water.

It's something best addressed in the close season with no match pressure and the chance of making hopefully the right changes, not just desperate last minute fixes.

A change in manager would have provided the boost that was needed. Not the appointment of Pardew's number two. That was an awful decision. Which is furthered by his obvious lack of ability and/or knowledge. Only starting to play Jonjo in the last few games, along with Chris Dickson (both of whom have been our most promising performers lately), saying that HUDSON has been our best player this season... Making drastic changes to the team that won our first game in 18 matches.. Upsetting Charlton players left-right and centre in place for his old favourites on loan.. The bloke is obviously clueless and you've got little facts to persuade me otherwise.

Saying he would have been better if he had more time is a guess. Me saying he has been rubbish is a fact. And also, saying you feel sorry for him is a bit of insight into why you're raising those 'points'.
  • [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]By the way, Parky needs to get 10 pts from the next five games, else he has officially done a worse job than the one for which Pardew got sacked.

Here are the season''s stats:

Pardew 18 matches 16 pts

Parky 13 matches 6 pts

Goood luck, Parky!

Found my self laughing at the comment ' good luck parky' very apt.
  • From that statement , it just goes to show how blinkered he is- anyone can see that Hudson is NOT up to the job and definately should not be our skipper. He should have looked to get a permanent c/b in right at the start of the window
  • Said from the start Parky is going to be nothing but a disaster. Just a question of how long we have to put up with it. Surely can not give him next season with this record. Otherwise I can see a serious number of season tickets not being renewed.
  • The Current Board are not up to it
    The Current Manager is not up to it
    The Current Team is not up to it

Relegation this season has been foregone for a while, I am now interested in how we are gonna stop this slide NEXT season from League One.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]But billy doesn't have potential he is already good - you can remove your tongue from his arse by the way we all know he would have probably been a better appointment than Parky
    Probably?

Definately