Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wearing The Shirt With Pride

2»

Comments

• i just wish half of our fans had as much passion as matty holland then there might be a bit more noise at the valley
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think it is an easy accusation to make towards players when things aren't going well.

Just what I've said for a while. Same happens when England fail, apparently Gerrard, Terry, Rooney etc aren't showing enough passion, players who for their clubs, are the ones who are the most hard working and passionate players.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Moo

According to the people who weren't there Moo2 is a no!
  • [cite]Posted By: Graham R.[/cite]Funny this, given my views on short term loans, but Murty.
    I think that is more to do with playing for his mate's reputation, rather than for the shirt.
  • edited February 2009
    If you in your job you worked for an organisation where the owners are trying to sell it after some criminal balls ups, the management are uninspiring, the customers abusive and loads of temp staff are brought in because you are not considered up to it would you put in that little bit extra. I wouldnt.

Buck stops at the Board. They have set the working environment. Useless
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Moo2 ..... loves to play and goes to the fans at the end of the game.

Not what I heard on the commentary last night, the commentator was going mental at him, saying he's not fit to wear the shirt after he didn't bother tracking back. Also pointed out that parky forced him to go over to the fans at the end...
  • [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Moo2 ..... loves to play and goes to the fans at the end of the game.

Not what I heard on the commentary last night, the commentator was going mental at him, saying he's not fit to wear the shirt after he didn't bother tracking back. Also pointed out that parky forced him to go over to the fans at the end...

But I posted that 2 days ago based on his previous appearance.

I couldn't possibly foresee events that take place last night.