Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    First deadline day for ages when I wasn't worried about us selling our best player two minutes before the window closed. Mainly because Jonjo is still below the radar, ZZ is terminally injured, Matt Holland is "too old" and the rest are so cack they would not be worth bothering with.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Benitez has cost the £8M - no wonder they won't sort his contract out.

I don't think it actually has, doubt all it was up front, Liverpool or Spurs probably didn't lose or gain much from it overall.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]If only someone could organise a fans Q & A with Davies so we could ask him direct.

yes if only I wonder who could do that?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Benitez has cost the £8M - no wonder they won't sort his contract out.

I don't think it actually has, doubt all it was up front, Liverpool or Spurs probably didn't lose or gain much from it overall.

Well apparently Liverpool still owed Tottenham 10million, so I'm really not sure how it all worked out in the end. Could even be that it ends up costing Tottenham 2million overall (i.e they sold him for 20, wrote off 10 of that, then paid 12). All very complicated and messy
  • Options
    Lucky for dear Robbie that he most definitely won't be the one to lose money
  • Options
    Apparently we are getting in a loanee midfield of

Ronaldo---Kaka---Robinho---Ronaldinho

;o) I'm sure they'd help!
  • Options
    so what's the deal ?

the window has closed, but can we still sign players on loan ?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    In 9 days time we can but Prem teams can't.

So let's hope for lots of lovely loan lads landing up in south London
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]In 9 days time we can but Prem teams can't.

So let's hope for lots of lovely loan lads landing up in south London

I think we should nickname Kinsella Tonto because Parky's The Loan Ranger

(I'll get my coat)
  • Options
    I wonder what the typical spend was outside of the top 6?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2009
    6d (sixpence)
  • Options
    this is the wonderful exciting part of being an Addick nowadays, the transfer window just goes on and on (loans)

:)
  • Options
    We are the Borrowers .....