Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Fanzines.

2»

Comments

• DA9DA9
    edited February 2009
    Anorak Addick, two posters on here write it, normally available in the cons club on a matchday
  • AA is basically a 4-8 page ramble of whatever was on Rock Spectacle's mind when he gets back from the pub on a Friday night.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]AA is basically a 4-8 page ramble of whatever was on Rock Spectacle's mind when he gets back from the pub on a Friday night.

Don't forget MOG.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]AA is basically a 4-8 page ramble of whatever was on Rock Spectacle's mind when he gets back from the pub on a Friday night.

LOL, and personal attacks on Adrian Chiles
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]AA is basically a 4-8 page ramble of whatever was on Rock Spectacle's mind when he gets back from the pub on a Friday night.

Don't forget MOG.

He did publish my proud to be an addick thread from on here the other week, but I still haven't seen it.
  • [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]I appeared on GBH a few times. Quality fanzine. VOTV got a bit silly towards the end of its existance.

I remember meeting you at Medders Birthday and being a bit star struck after your appearance in GBH - How sad am I :0)
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: pork_pie[/cite]I appeared on GBH a few times. Quality fanzine. VOTV got a bit silly towards the end of its existance.

I remember meeting you at Medders Birthday and being a bit star struck after your appearance in GBH - How sad am I :0)

Last time I bumped into Pork Pie was in the walkabout in Watford, 2 seasons ago.
  • met the piemeister at donny away sheff wed at home and away,he now knows to tell it as it is after trying to spin a yarn about the donny performance ;-)
  • I have every issue of VOTV even the A4 size issues towards the end of its run!

If No1 is worth £100 what would I get for entire collection?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • How much is No.4 worth?
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever happened to Airman Brown?
  • I, too, have every issue of VOTV, along with all the GBH's.
    Sad or what ?

Don't forget new AA out on saturday ;-)
  • "Bear in mind i'm, shall we say? an older fan. Remembering the detail of the incident i'm about to relay is not possible.
    It was sometime in the early seventies and i was on a coach going to watch a Charlton away game somewhere very north of London. The supporters on board were in high spirits with lots of silly chanting and singing. As we passed through London the coach stopped, due to traffic, right opposite the statue of Henry Irving. Promptly, someone peered out of the window and upon seeing dear old Henry, started chanting......"

I found out yesterday that Henry Irvine (the original one) shagged one of my relatives.

I am related to the victorian actress Ellen Terry and my mum has looked into the family background and mentioned to me yesterday that she (Ellen) was partial to the odd gentleman friend or two and that one of them was Sir Henry.
  • "Ellen Terry" ?
    Isn't that Chelskis center-half who was in the papers last week ?
  • She was a goer that Ellen Terry, I tell ya

Would ya?
  • I'd crown 'er
  • Oi, that's my great great aunt (or something like that) that is!
  • The "Anorak Addick" is back Today !!

Get it in the Liberal Club pre match.............
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The "Anorak Addick" is back Today !!

Get it in the Liberal Club pre match.............

Will it bo on sale as the north upper as usual ?
  • Hopefully......
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Hopefully......

Morning P ....hear that Billy Boy is going today...got a ticket from a friend(can't think who that would be) who's not using their ticket today....North Upper I believe?
    Take it you're not interested in the Oval...after yesterday's fiasco I can't say I blame you!