Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Red Robin

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    Keep red red robin - Its part of our history
    Get rid of x factor intro song that is so deafening and excruitiating
    At man city if i remember our last away game there they had great intro music before the game got everyone (except for players bore draw 0-0) pumped up
    Get rid of stupid cat and the dog mascot- what purpose do they serve get the robin back from our selhurst days
    and FFS get rid of that pitch side announcer 'get behind the boys make some noise' F@$£ Off over to EAST london you tool
  • Options
    Ok after hearing all of your points i am willing to hold my hands up and say that i was wrong, Red Red Robin should stay. Wilma, I do know the words to Red Red Robin and I have sung it at every home game for the past 12 years and somtimes try and start it at away games.
    Anyways after all the posts, at least we come to one understanding which is GET RID OF THAT KID lol. Im not sure if they have it at every ground. I have been to more than half the away games this season and tbh i have only heard it a Birmingham.