Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky hints Zhi to go?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]lol, AFKA ....... sums up our season so far. But we are due a change of luck, surely.

I'd rather take the gamble that he stays - and in Roy of the Rovers style, singlehandedly saves us from relegation.
    Or not.

;o)

You only get luck when u r playing well, i.e Southampton away last season

I guarentee if Parky stays for the rest of the season, which he will, the same luck we had at Plymouth and against Derby will continue and by March we will be down, FFS it fustrates as we have the a team that is certainly better than Hull's last season, hence we got 4 out of 6 against them last year, but the missing piece of the jigsaw IMO lies with the management team and it f**** me off how we r sticking with Parky for financial reasons when there are managers out there, even in the lower leagues who could and would do a better job than Parky!!!

Talking of selling our best midfielder, when we won at Hull last season Andy Reid was playing.

Good points being made here...I was at Hull and Reid pretty much bossed the game as I remember.
    So as ZZ is considered by many to be our best (or at least our most valuable player), what else would Charlton conspire to do other than sell him........was it not always thus....well only for the last 50 years or so by my reckoning!
  • Options
    I was there and thought Reid bossed the game, but as had been drinking all day, didn't want to say for sure. Also, think ZZ was playing, so we had 2 top midfielders :-(