Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Superstitious things you might of done to cause charltons bad run ...amnesty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Nothing in particular but does anyone else ever hear a little voice saying '..but if you don't do it Charlton will lose on Saturday...' , or is it just my hearing aid on the blink?
  • Options
    Havent won since my missus found out she was pregnant.So blame it on the contents of my pants.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Havent won since my missus found out she was pregnant.So blame it on the contents of my pants.
    That's b*llocks
  • Options
    Despite what everyones saying I think it's my fault, I've only missed two home games this season Reading for a family wedding and Ipswich because I was on holiday.

I haven't actually seen Charlton win this season yet!
  • Options
    what about swansea game?
  • Options
    Your right I take it all back! So once this season then!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I've been too busy stuffing my face with pies to support the team and now I am a fat bastard as well to make me even more miserable.

That explains it then.
  • Options
    Slightly opposite way round, my mate Dave turned up the other night in his daughter's pink & white CAFC scarf in the hope it changed our luck.

He looked a right plum in it but with 93 mins on the clock it looked like the scarf was staying. Wwe're not so sure now although the performance might warrant another outing!!!
  • Options
    I blame myself - since I didn't renew my ST we hae gone downhill ever since.
  • Options
    As has been said before, the rot started when Charlton Life came on line.
    Or was it when Sir Henry Irving was appointed as Director of the Board....?

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gonna go back to the upper north for the qpr game, daughter rekons it's better anyway,let'e hope so.
    C'mon you reds.
  • Options
    The away losses are definitely down to my non attendance and having to find out how we're getting on. We always let in a few goals as soon as I tune in for an update, but just can't resist.

I have now decided to wear my old leather coat (not seen for 3 years when we used to win) to Norwich, resorting to pikeyness I'm afraid. Quoted

I do actually believe in these superstitions. Anyway I wore said pikey coat and we still lost (deservedly). I have now concluded that the team is simply not good enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    It seems like we've barely won a game since I moved out here in the summer of 07.

Don't worry though folks, back in the UK for at least the rest of the season at the start of January. Have a fiver on us for the FA cup while you're at it.

Er...on second thoughts maybe not...