Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Saints - match thread

Comments

• Options
    I've just emailed customer services
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Gotcha!, GH ....soz, lol
  • Options
    Oggy dont take this the wrong way mate but doo f**k off with stuff like that !
  • Options
    this is typical cafc....the wrong bloody commentary
  • Options
    Sorry mate, just nothing happening, silence ....and I'm feeling frisky
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]I've just emailed customer services

Well done.

What makes this situation ridiculous is that if I were a Fleet fan I'd be able to listen to all the commentaries free of charge, no worries.

Instead I've paid for the wrong fucking team.
  • Options
    Derby 3-0 down. All of them Varney's fault apparently ....
  • Options
    boazza close
  • Options
    CAFCTV is a joke. I'm getting the Wigan game as well. We all need to e-mail them and complain otherwise they'll do nothing about it.
  • Options
    someone sadi thay went to another club site and got it....anyone know what one that was?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they say silence is golden but its really pissing me off
  • Options
    25 minutes gone ...... and none of us knows what's going on.

21st Century ? More like the bleedin' 60's.
  • Options
    burton busy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]burton busy

Sold a suit and tie, has he?
  • Options
    This CAFCTV application appears to have more bugs than the Venezuelan rainforest - its probably just shit programming thats got us listening to the wrong match...
  • Options
    23:00
    Foul by Morgan Schneiderlin on Hameur Bouazza, free kick awarded. Jonathan Fortune restarts play with the free kick.

22:22
    Shot from just outside the area by Hameur Bouazza goes over the bar.

22:15
    Keith Gillespie produces a cross.

21:23
    Jack Cork fouled by Deon Burton, the ref awards a free kick. Direct free kick taken by Jack Cork.

21:02
    The assistant referee signals for offside against Deon Burton. Indirect free kick taken by Kelvin Davis.

20:05
    Bradley Wright-Phillips is ruled offside. Free kick taken by Nicky Weaver.

17:56
    Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Deon Burton by Chris Perry. Free kick crossed by Martin Cranie, clearance made by Andrew Surman.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]CAFCTV is a joke. I'm getting the Wigan game as well. We all need to e-mail them and complain otherwise they'll do nothing about it.[/quote]

Go for it : customerservices@performgroup.com
  • Options
    lots of possesion their goalie sounds dodgy
  • Options
    Let's put him under pressure
  • Options
    Sounds like hammers turned up today - 3 efforts on goal already - distribution from gilleseppe seems to have made a significant difference...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    morning all - just crawled out of bed - trying to keep up with the goings on in SE7 while the kids run riot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Crazy[/cite]CAFCTV is a joke. I'm getting the Wigan game as well. We all need to e-mail them and complain otherwise they'll do nothing about it.

Go for it : customerservices@performgroup.com

Just done it myself too.

I'm going to start another thread called 'Complain to CAFTV'. Can everybody please put their names on it.
  • Options
    What you listening too, Folder?
  • Options
    Tom Watt doesn't even talk about the game?!
  • Options
    burton sets up andy gray, who loses his footing
  • Options
    burton back heel to Gray...wide
  • Options
    Jimmy. I've just e-mailed customer services as well.
  • Options
    26:31
    Morgan Schneiderlin gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Keith Gillespie. Free kick crossed by Martin Cranie, Bradley Wright-Phillips manages to make a clearance.

24:34
    The ball is sent over by James McEveley.
  • Options
    Oggy - bbc - hardest thing is picking out the commentary from the rest of the drivel about our games...
  • Options
    Try emaling here as well : customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk