Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

USA Election - Anyone Interested?

1235»

Comments

• Unfortunately Mainstream News is no longer independent and a bias can be created one way or the other & bought by the highest bidder. Twitter and Facebook too are controlled from above by people with money. What we are "fed" these days I take with a pinch of salt. I will say this though from looking at the above Poll for who won the debate that CNN is probably into this in a very big way !

Solid point, I never realised just how corrupt the American media had become... It's so odd when a news channel is unbelievably biased either way.
  • Watched the debate last night but got bored, quickly.

Was expecting this particular debate to be more like jerry springer to be honest.

Little wording at the bottom.

"Asshole wants to build a wall to block Mexicans"

• Dazzler21 said:

Thought I'd revive an ancient thread for this...

May be easier to track it all in one place, for those of us that want one location can all the Trump vs Clinton stuff be kept here?

@i_b_b_o_r_g :wink: or @AFKABartram & Co can the title be updated to say Trump vs Clinton from Page 5?

I think there's a good debate about, er, the debate going on in the Can Trump Be President (or whatever it's called) thread. Maybe we should change the title of that thread because in spite of its name, there is a lot of discussion about the politics and mechanics of the election.