Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's a shame

2»

Comments

• Options
    we scraped through after a rubbish penalty shootout.....i don't think people were best pleased with the match! you were in a good mood because of the nice cosy pub we were in before the game.
  • Options
    If you want to launch protests and campaigns perhaps consider three questions first ...

Do you think the board

- want the best for Charlton, in whom they have invested so heavily?
    - know that the manager and his team's performance are not acceptable?
    - know that fans want the manager replaced?

If you haven't answered yes to all three then full steam ahead.

Otherwise you should see that any such action is an attempt to get the board to act contrary to what they believe are the best interests of the club.
  • Options
    look i think give him 3 more games and if we don't get at least 2 points sack him
    he's not been here 2 years yet
    just remember up until a few games to go last season we were 5th
    everyones got to lower their expectations, staying up in this league will be a great feat for pardew give the guy a chance
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it's all about opinions suz,you work for the club .

Does she? No one told me! Maybe she is one of the players?

If she does or not she is still a fan and allowed to say it the way she she's it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i dont think anyone called for Dowies head?

apart from those who disliked him from the beginning for being palace!

chesterfield away????

but surely that was just that one spotty numpty that Dowie rightfully offered out
  • Options
    I wonder who got his jacket :-D ...and if it went on ebay what would it/did it go for!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it's all about opinions suz,you work for the club so i would imagine it is harder for you than most with what is going on,
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it's all about opinions suz,you work for the club .

Does she? No one told me! Maybe she is one of the players?

If she does or not she is still a fan and allowed to say it the way she she's it.

Henry if you are going to quote at least give the full quote,don't shorten it to make it look worse,that is a bit naughty mate.