Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's a shame

Many off you hate Kelvin McKenzie so much,I ain't got that much of a problem with him and he could be quite useful in our bid to out Pards.If he knew a forum was as much against Pards as he is he might be able help promote our feelings on a larger scale.

Comments

• Options
    I thought he posted on here.
  • Options
    He's a Millwall fan. What more could be wrong with him?
  • Options
    i dont think has ever been established but I for one would use him.
  • Options
    but he shares the same views as 90% of people on here re pardew so why not use it to our advantage.
  • Options
    90% of people on here? really???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i dont think has ever been established but I for one would use him.

I know that Churchill sat down with Stalin in order to defeat Hitler but consulting with Kelvin from Sevenoaks would be going too far.

You can take the Millwall fan out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the Millwall fan.
  • Options
    nearer 100% i would have thought of those that have posted on here over the weekend have wanted Pardew gone.

I think 90% is a fair reflection of overal users
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]90% of people on here? really???

and whilst I'm here, 90% of the people here are not necessarily representative of 90% st holders!

I'm fed up with people speaking on other peoples behalf and making up statistics to suit their own argument.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]nearer 100% i would have thought of those that have posted on here over the weekend have wanted Pardew gone.

I think 90% is a fair reflection of overal users

some of the threads on here are over inflated as some anti pards people have written 4 times on a thread which doesn't count for 4 people.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]90% of people on here? really???

and whilst I'm here, 90% of the people here are not necessarily representative of 90% st holders!

I'm fed up with people speaking on other peoples behalf and making up statistics to suit their own argument.

I think you'll find that only 3% of people actually make-up statistics to suit there own arguement. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can take the Millwall fan out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the Millwall fan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spot on. Once Millwall always Millwall
  • Options
    it's all about opinions suz,you work for the club so i would imagine it is harder for you than most with what is going on,i respect yours but i would say I find most people who post on here more forgiving of pardew,than people who don't.So i would suggest the feelings hear at at the very least what many others are feeling,but then again that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Somehow I doubt Suzi opinion is that driven by her employer.

The anti Pards people have been banging the drum loudly everywhere, and in nearly every thread for a few weeks, the last few days has seen it go Nuclear.

But, a couple of decent results will see a lot of people snap back to medium
  • Options
    i respect your opinion too and everyone elses, i just don't agree with making up statistics for the sake of it. I believe that saying in your opinion 90% of people on this forum agree with you is wrong. say 'some' or 'a fair number' if you say anything at all on behalf of other posters that haven't added their opinions yet.
  • Options
    Take them Rose tinted specs off Suzi :-)

I don't see the normal rush to defend the Manager that many people normally do on here after that performance on Saturday, probably not 90% mind but the movement is growing by the day.
  • Options
    Pardew's record in the last 20 league and cup games.

Won 5
    Draws 4
    Lost 11

Win rate of 25%
  • Options
    I dont think pards has a clue what he is doing but i dont fancy signing that petition. The same as i left with all the jeering/booing on saturday. Delicate creature me.

tho i agree that the majority on this board now want him gone and cant see very many sticking up for him.

I think suzis opinions have changed more so since she's worked for the club and she is very pro the club but thats may be because she sees a lot more of what goes on and perhaps would like to batter us all to have a bit more patience if only we knew what she did.
  • Options
    i don't either, and i appreciate the turn in opinions, but its fair to say that, just not making up statistics that in a few months time will be quoted back as the truth when in fact they are poppy cock.

about 70 people posted on that thread up there - how many members are there? how many regularly post? how many are actually charlton fans? its impossible for any of us to guesstimate opinions.
  • Options
    Lie down with the devil and wake up in hell.
  • Options
    ninety schmeinty sure its jut a figure that he plucked out but i havent seen very many sticking up for pardew. so he may well be right.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"Your crap, you keep comming out with dodgy excuses, you blame everyone but yourself.... You know whats comming..."
  • Options
    If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas...

:-)
  • Options
    The 90% is a bit OTT, but then those kind of myths get a life of there own like 'two year plan'.

I'll say there are a few undecided who are leaning one way or the other, and could be convinced by a couple of decent results.
  • Options
    I reckon its alot closer to 90% than you think, surely anyone who goes to the gound on a reg basis can see that he has to go?? They may not believe its right but in their heart of hearts they no he's had too many chances now and something must be done.

its just alot of fans still can't bring themselves to call for his head due to them thinking its unproductive and an 'anticharlton attitude'. I really can't see too many ppl being disappointed if he were to go, and I certainly remember alot LESS ppl calling for dowie's head!!
  • Options
    Lie down with WSS and wake up having joined 65%* of the population.

*Survey taken in Jan 2008 so this is FACT statistic.
  • Options
    i dont think anyone called for Dowies head?

apart from those who disliked him from the beginning for being palace!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]I reckon its alot closer to 90% than you think, surely anyone who goes to the gound on a reg basis can see that he has to go?? They may not believe its right but in their heart of hearts they no he's had too many chances now and something must be done.

its just alot of fans still can't bring themselves to call for his head due to them thinking its unproductive and an 'anticharlton attitude'. I really can't see too many ppl being disappointed if he were to go, and I certainly remember alot LESS ppl calling for dowie's head!!

I think there are a lot of people that couldn't care less who was in charge of our club as long as it was doing well and making its way up the league, be that pards or floyd the cuddly mascot.

you're right in that the majority (if not all) of fans can't be enjoying the clubs recent decline and the standard of football has left a lot to be desired, but there are definately some with more patience than others.
  • Options
    3 year plan everyone.

Hold tight. Super Al is picking his best team now. He has lured everyone into thinking we're shit. Watch now as we storm up the table.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i dont think anyone called for Dowies head?

apart from those who disliked him from the beginning for being palace!

chesterfield away????
  • Options
    Yes chesterfield, but purely for being palace. Nowt to do with our results. not that night anyway.