Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol C Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Sam on for Ambrose.
  • Options
    Dickson & Sam on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]we deserve to go down.

Yeah because it's May next month
  • Options
    Chris Dickson is on. Some have been crying out for him but will he really make a difference?
  • Options
    I'm off to watch Last Man Standing now. At least that will take my mind off listening to this dross!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCFC[/cite]Am I correct in assuming that what Charlton needs is leaders..both off and on the pitch?

The comments are a bit defatist, no guts, hangs their heads, lack of direction from the manager etc etc...Is it really that bad or just fan hyperbole as usual?

There's a lack of confidence, which has become a lack of fighting spirit. We have some talented players, but Pardew seems unable to get the best out of them, and we're getting fed up with his inane excuses all the time.

So who can turn things around?

If you had a chance to pick an available manager I mean..

Well, something needs to happen now that's for sure.

Some on here would have Curbs back, but I'm not so sure that going back would be right for him or us. Then again, if the takeover goes ahead and we have money behind us, that is maybe a different matter. Would trust Richard Murray's view on that one.

Otherwise the guy in the oppo dugout tonight is pretty decent, though not currently technically available, but may see us as a step up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]we deserve to go down.

Thanks for that, Charlie ..... that's cheered us all up.
  • Options
    C'mon Dicko
  • Options
    Dickson good run, corner. Chants of come on you reds. Dickson wide from a corner.
  • Options
    Blimey, Twiggy's Frock Exchange may not have been a bad option after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal 4-1 up, oops wrong forum.
  • Options
    sorry oggy. But i have the misfortune of being at the valley.
  • Options
    Bouazza shot well wide, better though
  • Options
    Well bloody get behind them Charlie.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]sorry oggy. But i have the misfortune of being at the valley.

Then do us a favour and turn off your mobile.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlie Block[/cite]sorry oggy. But i have the misfortune of being at the valley.

Oh well, then you'll enjoy the train ride back to Sheffield tonight
  • Options
    Run out for Toddy for last 30 mins??
  • Options
    The wheels really have come off us, haven't they!?
  • Options
    So with Ambrose & Gray off, we've reverted to 4-4-2 with Sam wide right, and Dickson & Varney playing together up front?
  • Options
    Another thought for you, MCFC - Mark Bowen might be ready for a number one role, and he has past history as a player with us. What do you reckon to that one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So with Ambrose & Gray off, we've reverted to 4-4-2 with Sam wide right, and Dickson & Varney playing together up front?[/quote]

Yes Oggy.
  • Options
    Cheers, Chicago ..... I can now imagine Sam flying down the wing and putting in the kind of cross that Gray thrives on ...... but Varney & Dickson wanted it on the floor.

;o)
  • Options
    Games filtering out, crowd deadly silent apart from Charlie texting.
  • Options
    Todorov on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Cheers, Chicago ..... I can now imagine Sam flying down the wing and putting in the kind of cross that Gray thrives on ...... but Varney & Dickson wanted it on the floor.

;o)

Careful Ogs, you're in danger of being after Pards' job there... :-)
  • Options
    Toddy coming on.
  • Options
    "Amazing the amount of boos going around the ground...."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Toddy coming on.

Who's off?
  • Options
    Bouazza off - 3 up front.
  • Options
    BBC text makes it sound like it's getting scrappy now? Last thing we need is more bookings/sending's off.