Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton gingers

2»

Comments

• Options
    paul mcshane was nearly an addick ginge,does that count
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]wouldn't class half of those listed as Ginger.

Webster and Bartram i'd give you.

Just shows how few we've had.

Are you saying that Dave Baldy Mehmet was not a ginge then AFKA?
  • Options
    We had a mark staunton signed from celtic in 2006.
  • Options
    You lot are gingist!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]You lot are gingist!

i prefer gingerist!
  • Options
    it needs to be cut down like the other politically correct offences.
    in house debate, started!
  • Options
    afka, i fully expect wss to come in and sink this like the titanic! gingerism is sooooo non existent! its not right! aylesford addicks post is actually spot on!
  • Options
    Wasn't there a thread on here last year about creating a first XI of our black players?

Every decent team needs a ginger in the mix somewhere. Although didn't Reading have some "ginger day" cobblers which pissed off Steve Sidwell?
  • Options
    Is it o.k. for two gingers, not related (one man & one woman) to go out with each other?
    Or will it always be suspicious...........
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Is it o.k. for two gingers, not related (one man & one woman) to go out with each other?
    Or will it always be suspicious...........

fuckme, i am logging off!!

is it ok for 2 black people to go out with one another? or 2 people with brown hair to go out with each other??

what a stupid post!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half the gingers mentioned in this thread aren't ginger at all. Stuart, JJ, Thatcher...

Colour-blindness is a defect too!
  • Options
    first thing my family wanted to know when my kids were born was were they ginger, first one looked ginger straight away he's now thankfully a dark blonde!!
    but second child came out dark but under the wrong light now there's deffo some ginger there, is 6 months old too young to dye a childs hair???
    let's face it we're all gingerist and it isn't right!!
  • Options
    I find this thread a bit offensive, so its time to log off
  • Options
    I thought at first people were joking when they said they find this offensive, but now i'm not so sure.

We've done bearded xi, overseas xi, fat xi etc so i can't really see what the problem is.

I read elsewhere about ginger players, and got me thinking apart from Webbo and Bailey, i couldn't really think of too many who have played for us. That's all.
  • Options
    i thought they were messing to but i reckon ollie is well peed
  • Options
    I think the nature of the thread was well intentioned, its some of the comments that got my goat...but heyho
  • Options
    Say it loud
    I'm red headed and proud
  • Options
    Jim Melrose
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Richard Rufus

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've taken no offence to your ginger thread afkab..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Proud to be a Red Prince!

It would be a dull world if we were all Standard Issue Mousey Brown.
  • Options
    It would be a dull world if we were all Standard Issue Mousey Brown.

If only :-(
  • Options
    No thanks.
  • Options
    Wickford junior wanted to lump his orthodontist one for telling him he had Gingivitis. (Inadvertently starting new thread about hot heads!)
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Cory Gibbs assuming he is real?